January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

• 4 weeks later...

After four good performances and three wins suddenly the squad looks a lot better.

Lets get Barron extended before Christmas and go after Gartenmann in January.

Williams, Dadia, Ngwenya and Stewart all, presumably, having no future at the club gives us some scope/budget for a small tweek or two in January. Presuming we can get shot of some of those four

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

After four good performances and three wins suddenly the squad looks a lot better.

Lets get Barron extended before Christmas and go after Gartenmann in January.

Williams, Dadia, Ngwenya and Stewart all, presumably, having no future at the club gives us some scope/budget for a small tweek or two in January. Presuming we can get shot of some of those four

Besuijen as well. I’d be taking in three players in January, left sided, right sided and central mid. Hoping that we can keep Miovski until the end of the season and then shake hands, Duk would have 18 months left at this point, difficult one to balance as you’d imagine this would be when his value might be at its highest 

22 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Besuijen as well. I’d be taking in three players in January, left sided, right sided and central mid. Hoping that we can keep Miovski until the end of the season and then shake hands, Duk would have 18 months left at this point, difficult one to balance as you’d imagine this would be when his value might be at its highest 

Absolutely forgot about Vinnie and he's another one that needs to be in the squad or moved on. Another one that would free up funds for some optimisation of the team/squad

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, starryfish said:

and on Duk / Miovski we would probably want to avoid losing them in the same window so it might be the end of the road for one of them in January if neither are going to sign a new contract.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Got to be looking to sign Gartenmann on a permanent deal, he is a really good addition and has a cracking attitude and desire

I think it should be a go-er. It was on the table before the loan deal and of course by July he'll only have 9-10 months on his deal

7 minutes ago, PondHopper said:

Deflecting wont make you any less wrong about Robson. He's the man for the job. Slither back to your hole.

We‘ve just beaten the scum at Mordor and your first thought is to come on here to point score/gloat? 

Get in the bin you fucking weirdo 😂

1 hour ago, NEM said:

We‘ve just beaten the scum at Mordor and your first thought is to come on here to point score/gloat? 

Get in the bin you fucking weirdo 😂

Your first thought with a bunch of new players just meeting each other was to dump on the manager. Glass house.

Yea it’s called opinion, problem with today is your either in one camp or another(entrenchment), whereas the more intelligent of fan will have an opinion either way but not die on their sword 

what’s the point of having a mind if your unwilling to change it.

the facts change, so does your opinion!

it’s called rational debate. It’s what separates us from chimps!.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, PondHopper said:

Your first thought with a bunch of new players just meeting each other was to dump on the manager. Glass house.

First thought?  It was a run of 2 wins in 14 games.  Stick to rounders or poofy padded rugby, absolutely clueless when it comers to "soccer"

3 hours ago, NEM said:

First thought?  It was a run of 2 wins in 14 games.  Stick to rounders or poofy padded rugby, absolutely clueless when it comers to "soccer"

Robson has never won 2 in 14 which is what this entire conversation is about. My reference was that you should not be throwing rocks at me as you are in a glass house. 

Drool on the chin moment there. Barry Robson is who you attacked for not winning with a brand new cast of players immediately. Keep it straight. 

1 hour ago, PondHopper said:

Robson has never won 2 in 14 which is what this entire conversation is about. My reference was that you should not be throwing rocks at me as you are in a glass house. 

Drool on the chin moment there. Barry Robson is who you attacked for not winning with a brand new cast of players immediately. Keep it straight. 

What are you dribbling on about you halfwit?  Up to the County game last week we had won 2 of the previous 14 competitive fixtures.  Maybe check your sports almanac, appears to be a bit out of date.

• Upvote 2