January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

41 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Pollock will not come back. 

There is no need for another centre half. 

I'm far more interested in sourcing cover at RB and a player to pivot with Shinnie long term. 

I honestly think if we got only 2 bodies in it would be fine, obv as long as they are good bodies. 

Your first point could prove to be inaccurate 😉

40 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Keeping hold of Miovski will be the most important bit of business we could do this window

Unless we get the offer that safeguards the next 4/5 windows! £10 million should do that.  If it’s the usual lowball or loan to maybe buy they can go away very quickly 

The problem with selling this window is that it is hard to see where guaranteed goals come from on a regular basis. Therefore miovski I probably the difference between us getting European football next season (or even top six), which could be millions lost. 

Which begs the question...sell now and suffer on the pitch or sell in the summer for what is likely to be a similar fee?

• Upvote 3
50 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Do we really need another CB. Pollock was a fantastic replacement for Stewart but then again so would I have been. Would he be a first pick?

Yes, Williams away and I’d have no problem seeing Gartenmann away as well if it meant Pollock was back. I’d even accept Pollock on loan with option to buy

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

3rd worst defence in the league would suggest we do..

Aye, having played 3 less games.

We have the worst goals against per game in the league. 

At one stage recently, we also had the worst attempts on goal per game in the league

Quite the combination. 

Suggests to me Robson is fucking clueless in setting up a team at either end of the pitch. 

Dave Cormack is all about data too… except when it comes to making big decisions. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Rabiusmaximus said:

The problem with selling this window is that it is hard to see where guaranteed goals come from on a regular basis. Therefore miovski I probably the difference between us getting European football next season (or even top six), which could be millions lost. 

Which begs the question...sell now and suffer on the pitch or sell in the summer for what is likely to be a similar fee?

The other perspective is we are unlikely to get Euro football with a complete balloon in charge so might be better to cash in sooner than later.