January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Adam Montgomery recalled from his Fleetwood loan by Celtic…….

Remember when the club put this out after he signed for us on loan...

Manager Stephen Glass believes the 19-year-old will make the squad more robust as he can impact the team in a number of ways. He said:

“We’re pleased Adam has opted to join us at Pittodrie for the rest of the season.

“His arrival will provide some added flexibility to the squad as he can play in a number of positions.

“He is a player with great potential and someone who we feel will add value to the squad for the second half of the campaign.

“The Club has previously enjoyed success with the loan of Ryan Christie from Celtic and we’re confident this move will be as successful.”

• Haha 1

I’m going to make a wee outrageous assumption here but I genuinely believe that 90% of the posters on here know more of what is required to actually improve the club/team in this window alone than Robson, Cormack & the football pin the tail on the donkey board do.

Club is a laughing stock. Even more so than as long as I can remember in past few decades 

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I’m going to make a wee outrageous assumption here but I genuinely believe that 90% of the posters on here know more of what is required to actually improve the club/team in this window alone than Robson, Cormack & the football pin the tail on the donkey board do.

Club is a laughing stock. Even more so than as long as I can remember in past few decades 

More fun if you name the 10% of spastics?

• Haha 1

Robson said: “Getting James and Shayden back will be a real help to us as they give us pace on the sides.

“When we recruited we looked to get players who could play left-back or left wing-back.

“It wasn’t so much about the systems.

“James and Shayden gave us our speed on the sides and we have not had that. “

basically “it’ll be like 2 new signings”. Cross that one off transfer window bingo cards 

37 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

Robson said: “Getting James and Shayden back will be a real help to us as they give us pace on the sides.

“When we recruited we looked to get players who could play left-back or left wing-back.

“It wasn’t so much about the systems.

“James and Shayden gave us our speed on the sides and we have not had that. “

basically “it’ll be like 2 new signings”. Cross that one off transfer window bingo cards 

3-5-2 incoming 

12 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Morris is not the standard required here. League 2/3 in England yes but not SPL. He never will be either.

McGarry is ok going forward, just has no positional sense defending. 

McGarry is ok going forward? Is he? I’ve seen nothing to suggest this, in terms of getting to the byline and getting crosses in, or having the ability to beat a man etc etc