January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but Robson should have been sacked after the cup final for surrendering the cup without a fight or clue how to set up the correct tactics which would have seen a proper contest. We are now in a position where we are probably running about like headless chickens trying to secure signings that are OK with not knowing who the manager will be.

Just now, Johnnyred1 said:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but Robson should have been sacked after the cup final for surrendering the cup without a fight or clue how to set up the correct tactics which would have seen a proper contest. We are now in a position where we are probably running about like headless chickens trying to secure signings that are OK with not knowing who the manager will be.

There was only one group who felt Barry deserved longer FMB! Failed the club 

39 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

James Forrest even at 32 or whatever would be the most creative player in our unbalanced squad. 1 maybe 2 year deal wouldn't be the worst bit of business and I believe Celtic want rid. 

He wouldn’t even be close to our most creative player if he was to arrive. 

23 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Cardiff are apparently in for James Forrest

That would, I presume, put us out the running

Would love to be a fly on the wall at Cormack Park/Pittodrie today. Here's me naively thinking that by punting Robson, we'd actually have a plan and be able to appoint a successor within 24 hours.

What a laugh. 

I wouldn't. I reckon it would be frustrating as fuck and would annoy me beyond belief witnessing how this is being dealt with.

43 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If we lose our better players today and we dint get replacements in the focus and ire will be firmly on the senior leadership team. 

Would be surprised if they let that happen the day after the manager goes. 

They are incompetent but surely not completely stupid. 

We can revisit this at midnight.

22 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Hindsight has fuck all to do with it really.

Any competently run football team would have found a more capable manager and avoided making Robson the permanent appointment in the first place.

Any capably run team would have spotted after about 10 games this season it just wasn’t going to work and starting planning for the inevitable.

No crystal ball gazing was required after the cup final to come to review the evidence of our performances and come to the right decision.

• Upvote 10
6 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Hindsight has fuck all to do with it really.

Any competently run football team would have found a more capable manager and avoided making Robson the permanent appointment in the first place.

Any capably run team would have spotted after about 10 games this season it just wasn’t going to work and starting planning for the inevitable.

No crystal ball gazing was required after the cup final to come to review the evidence of our performances and come to the right decision.

Spot on.

We are a badly run club, outwith the financials. 

Will await what happens, or doesn't happen over the next few hours.

But, regardless, would expect the heat to be particularly increased on Cormack and Co for the rest of the season to return our once proud club back on a more settled track.

I don't want words from Cormack I want deeds.

34 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

He should have been sacked long before the cup final 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

James Forrest is a name I haven't heard in a long time. Is he still at Celtic? Must be getting on a bit these days.

Can't be worse than Morris, Hayes and an uninterested Duk out wide surely.

love Star Wars

• Haha 1