January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

8 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Those words give Cormack a proper hard on in January. Tippex teeth fucking loves hearing that. About time he took a long look in the mirror and finally realised he's the cause of all of this. 

If they are working on the managers contract then it has to be an out of work manager. Step forward Mr Warnock.

Alex Neil I think.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

It's now becoming obvious to the guys that were happy with Robson that our squad is so imbalanced it's frightening. It's a squad full of CB CM CF no width at all. 

Tbh we should be playing one sitting mid and 2 attacking mids against everyone we have the players, to attack sides if we can get a couple of wingers in, 2 many twitter posts about bloody centre halfs, bugger off, we need width. 

*Latest update is their working on manager contract and at least 1 loan deal, markets very difficult is the what I've been told. 

You were also quite sure Robson wasn't getting sacked any time soon? Or am I wrong?

38 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Latest update is their working on manager contract and at least 1 loan deal, markets very difficult is the what I've been told. 

So in other words. Don't expect any major exclusives today regarding signings? Big change from your post last night.

42 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

It's now becoming obvious to the guys that were happy with Robson that our squad is so imbalanced it's frightening. It's a squad full of CB CM CF no width at all. 

Tbh we should be playing one sitting mid and 2 attacking mids against everyone we have the players, to attack sides if we can get a couple of wingers in, 2 many twitter posts about bloody centre halfs, bugger off, we need width. 

*Latest update is their working on manager contract and at least 1 loan deal, markets very difficult is the what I've been told. 

Markets very difficult is just their excuse for taking too long to replace Robson now they don't want to splash the cash on players a new manager may not want. Splash the cash on a new top gaffer then, you cunts.

21 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Wouldn't be so sure, maybe clubs happy to let the press run with that. 🤔 He just doesn't strike me as very 'Cormack' 

The reason the clubs in the mess it's in is because he employs "Cormacky" type lapdogs. 

He's needing somebody to come in and tell him what a mess the place is and also to give him a slap about and get a couple of those glistening gnashers chipped. Arsehole that he is. 

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

You're the guy that's been bleating about being "in the know " and telling us board were happy with Robson yeah?

I have never been a fan of Warnock but I actually think a short term appointment of him till the end of the season would be good.

He's obviously seen the inside of a shit load of clubs at a good level and so might come in and tell Cormack all the stuff that's fucking shit about the club.  Cormack can then use Warnock's advice to sort out loads of shit then get rid of him at the end of the season and bring in a new lap dog.

4 minutes ago, robbojunior said:

I have never been a fan of Warnock but I actually think a short term appointment of him till the end of the season would be good.

He's obviously seen the inside of a shit load of clubs at a good level and so might come in and tell Cormack all the stuff that's fucking shit about the club.  Cormack can then use Warnock's advice to sort out loads of shit then get rid of him at the end of the season and bring in a new lap dog.

We could do a lot worse than have a guy like Warnock come in and dish out a few home truths about the set up behind the scenes.

The problem is Cormack won’t respond well to being told he’s wrong

45 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You're the guy that's been bleating about being "in the know " and telling us board were happy with Robson yeah?

Your the guy that's a dildo, never have I said I was ITK, just a guy I know gets told stuff, but alot seems to have changed over night, and the board were backing Robson until there were a few chants on Tuesday along with some respected people saying....his times up.

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Your the guy that's a dildo, never have I said I was ITK, just a guy I know gets told stuff, but alot seems to have changed over night, and the board were backing Robson until there were a few chants on Tuesday along with some respected people saying....his times up.

I know, apologies actually 

5 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Campbell still a target also according to several reporters in Twitter.

Competing with Championship clubs presumably means a loan only.

You would guess our only trump card is to offer a start in every game for remainder of season. Worth it?

6 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

David Turnbull off to Cardiff for the guts of £2m

As everyone on here with half a brain cell knew of course every spfl team would be in for him but of course he'd have far better offers 

Good signing for them, could do well there, an example of why you don't join the old firm if your young and Scottish 

• Upvote 3
5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Competing with Championship clubs presumably means a loan only.

You would guess our only trump card is to offer a start in every game for remainder of season. Worth it?

I'd guess so, another bloody midfielder 🫣🤣🤣 thought if I'm honest don't think we will get him, but depends on Dave's war chest 

22 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

I'd guess so, another bloody midfielder 🫣🤣🤣 thought if I'm honest don't think we will get him, but depends on Dave's war chest 

does not really depend on the war chest as the championship teams must have more dough. our only card is saying we'll play him every game and Luton/Campbell liking the sound of that. Doubtful

18 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Why do we bother with the January Window Thread every year?

It rarely applies to us.

Taking Mrs BaaBaa for a meal tonight, safe in the knowledge that IF anything happens late in the window it will be underwhelming.

Good job that Cormack and Co don't run a brewery eh?

Would Duk being sold on the cheap be described as underwhelming?

25 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Sounds like one of those ones where we just throw our name in to make it sound like we're trying to the fans. Not a chance we're getting him.

27 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Sounds like one of those ones where we just throw our name in to make it sound like we're trying to the fans. Not a chance we're getting him.

Keep saying it, if we don’t try, we won’t get. He’s hardly kicked a ball all season, Maybe he would see Aberdeen as regular football instead of bench warming at Millwall.