League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

Doubt very much that huns have got tickets via AFC site as they will not be registered on system.

Not convinced we have shifted 17,000 as so many were unable to access due to numbers trying and hopefully clarification tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for those deserving a ticket get one. My band of warriors included. 😄

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Doubt very much that huns have got tickets via AFC site as they will not be registered on system.

Not convinced we have shifted 17,000 as so many were unable to access due to numbers trying and hopefully clarification tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for those deserving a ticket get one. My band of warriors included. 😄

Alan Burrows saying we have sold them all. Another 2500 allocation coming for the South Stand for folk with a lot of points, but rest have sold out. 

• Site Sponsor
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

My email already sent to Pittodrie telling them what a Cunt they’ve made of this.

Fucking shambles

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

My email already sent to Pittodrie telling them what a Cunt they’ve made of this.

Fucking shambles

I bought 3 extras for my mates who couldn't tell you what a Dons ID is. I know a few others that have done the same. 

Our end isn't going to have any huns in it.

The club put the tickets on sale, Aberdeen fans bought them. People thought they'd have weeks to buy them and missed out. They are the only ones that made a cunt of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Site Sponsor
3 minutes ago, huncunts said:

I bought 3 extras for my mates who couldn't tell you what a Dons ID is. I know a few others that have done the same. 

The club put the tickets on sale, Aberdeen fans bought them. People thought they'd have weeks to buy them and missed out. They are the only ones that made a cunt of it. 

Bollocks.

So ST holders of many years who attend Pittodrie can’t get a ticket yet any Johnny can can get a ticket because a mate snaps up for them?

That’s just shite.

The club has royally fucked up here.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Bollocks.

So ST holders of many years who attend Pittodrie can’t get a ticket yet any Johnny can can get a ticket because a mate snaps up for them?

That’s just shite.

Particularly those who tried online but the system was kicking them out saying stuff like ‘incorrect price for seat’. The demand today far exceeded what many thought it would be and system was poor. Hopefully all with priority points get prioritised as Burrows has said. 

Just now, Dom Sullivan said:

Bollocks.

That’s just shite.

No, they could get a ticket. There is 3 posts on Facebook from the last week detailing when tickets go on sale, a reminder yesterday that they are on sale in the morning to those with 200 points (deliberately exactly 5 years of season tickets), then a post at 5 5pm saying they're now on general sale.

If you're such a disorganised halfwit that you still manage to miss out and need your ticket reserved for days so you realise they're on sale, you don't deserve a ticket. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
11 minutes ago, huncunts said:

Plenty of Rangers fans on twitter saying they've bought tickets for Aberdeen end 

5 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Bollocks.

That’s just shite.

Perhaps fucked up only giving those season ticket holders 9 hour head start and should have given them 24 hours

• Site Sponsor
1 minute ago, huncunts said:

No, they could get a ticket. There is 3 posts on Facebook from the last week detailing when tickets go on sale, a reminder yesterday that they are on sale in the morning to those with 200 points (deliberately exactly 5 years of season tickets), then a post at 5 5pm saying they're now on general sale.

If you're such a disorganised halfwit that you still manage to miss out and need your ticket reserved for days so you realise they're on sale, you don't deserve a ticket. 

Fuck off.

Your talking shite

• Upvote 1

I think Burrows post suggests the club realised they've made an arse of it.  Seems ridiculous that any cunt with an account could buy 4 tickets fron 5pm on the first day of sale.  The finals not for another 5 weeks - could they not have waited a couple of days for the general sale to start?  Not great business practice to piss off people who actually go to Pittodrie regularly but allowing daytrippers to fill their boots.

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor
2 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

I think Burrows post suggests the club realised they've made an arse of it.  Seems ridiculous that any cunt with an account could buy 4 tickets fron 5pm on the first day of sale.  The finals not for another 5 weeks - could they not have waited a couple of days for the general sale to start?  Not great business practice to piss off people who actually go to Pittodrie regularly but allowing daytrippers to fill their boots.

Bang on.

+1

• Site Sponsor
Just now, huncunts said:

I'm not. Season ticket holders of many years had a 9 hour window to buy their own ticket and multiple reminders. That is fact. 

Multiple reminders?

I don’t do Facebook nor Twitter.

The club in the past send me emails about shite I’m not interested in yet in the last few days, not one email re Cup Final tickets.

So in my case, not one reminder.

That is fact.

You're talking shite.

1 minute ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Multiple reminders?

The club in the past send me emails about shite I’m not interested in yet in the last few days, not one email re Cup Final tickets.

That is fact.

You're talking shite.

Please go to this website

www.afc.co.uk

And tell me what the first article staring you in the face is called.

Just now, Dom Sullivan said:

Yeah, so?

So, despite all their social media reminders, and the article headlining the front page of their website, you've sent them an angry email about folk not getting enough notice to buy their ticket.

Screenshot-20231115-001013-2.png

Some poor cunt is going to have to reply to that with some PR bollocks when really they want to tell you you're an idiot.

11 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Multiple reminders?

That is fact.

You're talking shite.

I totally agree the club fucked up by rushing to General Sale too early but I did receive an email from them yesterday with sale details but from wording would only have been sent to those with 200+ points