League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

26 minutes ago, huncunts said:

The scenario you refer to (which would only require someone going to the biggest games and cup games every year for 5 years) is not one that I'm seeing anyone saying. 

Nonsense. You generally get 4 points per home game and 2 for an away game. You can go to 30-40 games home and away over the past few seasons and not have 200 points.

And I know plenty of people who are in that boat and didn't get a ticket. Stop acting the cunt.

• Upvote 5
13 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Nonsense. You generally get 4 points per home game and 2 for an away game. You can go to 30-40 games home and away over the past few seasons and not have 200 points.

And I know plenty of people who are in that boat and didn't get a ticket. Stop acting the cunt.

Isn't it calculated over 5 years / seasons?

Or at least I thought it was....

22 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

Isn't it calculated over 5 years / seasons?

Or at least I thought it was....

Possibly, but if you go to an average of 10 games a season I'd say that's a semi-regular match-going fan.

So 50 games over five years, but let's say 5 of them were away games, so 4 loyalty points for 45 games and 2 for the remaining 5, that's only 190 points over five years.

23 minutes ago, huncunts said:

He thinks going to 30 or 40 games in 5 (five) seasons is a regular.

I see why he's confused. 

When you become a grown up, you might find you've other things to pay for like mortgages, bills, your kids, etc. Not everyone gets their season ticket bought for them by mummy and daddy.

Someone who has amassed 190 loyalty points is a loyal fan in my book. 

Like I said before, stop being a dick because you were free to buy a ticket at 5pm, as if that makes you a better fan than everyone else.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
10 minutes ago, Dunty said:

When you become a grown up, you might find you've other things to pay for like mortgages, bills, your kids, etc. Not everyone gets their season ticket bought for them by mummy and daddy.

Someone who has amassed 190 loyalty points is a loyal fan in my book. 

Like I said before, stop being a dick because you were free to buy a ticket at 5pm, as if that makes you a better fan than everyone else.

I've got all those things m8. 

When your mates grow up they might be able to open a ticket website within 1.5 hours, or even start attending a whopping 15 games a season. 👍

• Dildo 2
1 hour ago, Dunty said:

They probably should have went on at 5pm yesterday like I did. I have 200+ points and had to wait for friends but just went on at the time they came out and got tickets. Quite simple. 

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

They probably should have went on at 5pm yesterday like I did. I have 200+ points and had to wait for friends but just went on at the time they came out and got tickets. Quite simple. 

It's not if you're working at 5pm, or commuting to/from work, or taking your kids somewhere. It's actually a really awkward time for a lot of people.

Well done for being free at 5pm though. That makes you a better fan than everyone else.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Struggling to work out how in 2023 with modern technology and easy access to the World Wide Web there were folk who were unable to get online to buy a ticket.

Unless you were locked in some metal room with no date signal it surely wouldn't have taken much effort to get logged on and buy one.

Busy at work? Go for a shite, take your phone with you and get online.

Driving from work? Pull over to a safe location and get online.

Busy hoovering the stairs? Stop hoovering and get online.

Anyone without a ticket has to take full responsibility for their ineptitude.

Would you please think of the single fathers on 199 points who had to commute for an hour then freshly make their kids supper without opening their phone once, you cunt. 

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, Dunty said:

It's not if you're working at 5pm, or commuting to/from work, or taking your kids somewhere. It's actually a really awkward time for a lot of people.

Well done for being free at 5pm though. That makes you a better fan than everyone else.

So you’re telling me, with a few days notice you knew no one who couldn’t go on at 5, or change your plans or anything? Total drivel. 

Funniest part about you saying all this….you’ve been fucking posting on here all day no bother 😂

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, minijc said:

It definitely has, a lad I know who supports them has managed to get 44 tickets for the bus he runs, most of them have a buying history for the odd game against them up here.

Any dons fan thats aware of huns buying tickets in our end has an obligation to let the club know so the tickets can get cancelled... or let their fellow dons fans know of where they are sitting so they can be 'forcibly removed' on the day.

16 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

So you’re telling me, with a few days notice you knew no one who couldn’t go on at 5, or change your plans or anything? Total drivel. 

Did you expect the tickets to sell out by 7pm? No, no-one did. Quite reasonable to expect to go on that evening and get a ticket.

Stop being such a dick about it.

16 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Funniest part about you saying all this….you’ve been fucking posting on here all day no bother 😂

I bought a ticket through a supporters club, and work is dead today 😝

15 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Never read so much shite in my life. These drips need to admit they or their mates simply never read the info and didn't bother going on because they thought we wouldn't sell that many. Don't make the same mistake next time, and thank you for the 4 tickets. 

• Dildo 1
34 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Any dons fan thats aware of huns buying tickets in our end has an obligation to let the club know so the tickets can get cancelled... or let their fellow dons fans know of where they are sitting so they can be 'forcibly removed' on the day.

That's a bit harsh, how else will Barry's family get to see his crowning achievement?

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Anyways, shite side of Hampden, where’s best to go to before? My old man had a stroke a couple years ago and is coming along so can’t walk miles.

Last semi final we just chanced our hand and got in one of the bars but were lucky to get in. 

Either Montford or the International if I’m up that end normally. Both likely to be unacceptably busy though.

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Struggling to work out how in 2023 with modern technology and easy access to the World Wide Web there were folk who were unable to get online to buy a ticket.

Unless you were locked in some metal room with no date signal it surely wouldn't have taken much effort to get logged on and buy one.

Busy at work? Go for a shite, take your phone with you and get online.

Driving from work? Pull over to a safe location and get online.

Busy hoovering the stairs? Stop hoovering and get online.

Anyone without a ticket has to take full responsibility for their ineptitude.

Women and football should not really be encouraged, boof