League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

7 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Multiple reminders?

I don’t do Facebook nor Twitter.

The club in the past send me emails about shite I’m not interested in yet in the last few days, not one email re Cup Final tickets.

So in my case, not one reminder.

That is fact.

You're talking shite.

Agree that the club have fucked up but the sense of entitlement here is off the scale, not a thought for taking a wee bit of responsibility, everything needs spoon fed 

42 minutes ago, RUL said:

Hundreds of Huns have Aberdeen IDs because they sit in main stand/beach and at every Aberdeen v rangers game. 

What’s different is allowing folk to buy 4 tickets without asking for dons IDs.

It’s interesting to see afc are saying dons ID required for everyone wanting a ticket for next phase which shows AFC are clearly concerned.

Hundreds 😂 don’t be stupid ffs. 

I got asked to assign every ticket to an account I’m sure?

4 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

The club should never have released tickets for general sale on the same day as release to ST holders  and should never have offered 4 tickets on general release.

Different views clearly.

This is correct.  I think Burrows has done this as a big "up yours" to SPFL on basis of the unequal split and not taken the actual situation into account. He has seriously messed up here. He is owning it which is good, but he can't make a mistake like this again. We're not Motherwell.

ST holders/200+ points should be given a +1 in the first phase.  Surely these people deserve to take their non-ST holding kids to a cup final more than the average fairweather fan? Shouldn't that be what loyalty is about; working both ways?

• Upvote 4

Unbelievable how fucking thick folk are.

Yes you could buy 4 tickets in the general sale only if you have an account that has previously bought tickets for non-old firm matches.

This was communicated heaps of times before the sale.

If you still fannied about thinking you had all the time in the world to buy your tickets, you are to blame, not the club. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, huncunts said:

Yes you could buy 4 tickets in the general sale only if you have an account that has previously bought tickets for non-old firm matches.

If you still fannied about thinking you had all the time in the world to buy your tickets, you are to blame, not the club. 

Do agree with parts of this. 

Only thing is they should move the time from 5pm to 6.30pm or something. Most folk are travelling home from work at 5.

• Upvote 3
13 minutes ago, huncunts said:

Aye agree with most of this but I think yesterday should have been 200+, today 100+ then a general sale from there 

That’s the only change I would’ve made but if folk have been caught on the hop, then nae luck as you say 

There will be 2,500 going on sale today and I imagine you’ll need 100+ points so any stragglers having a tantrum need to pay attention today 

Might buy more for a laugh :trophy:

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, NorfolkDandy said:

IMO - This situation has been created by not allowing us the opportunity to sell 50% of the tickets in the first place

Absolutely this.

The club have panicked and prioritised selling tickets to anyone just to make a point and say they’ve sold them.

Burrows can fuck off with his statement as well. Hope someone asks him what the point is in the priority points system if 200+ points can only buy 1 ticket while everyone else with less can buy 4.

• Upvote 2

I think some folk on here just exist to slag off the club. 

After days of countless miseries telling us we would be lucky to sell 15,000, we have a shite, apathetic support etc etc etc, when we do sell all the tickets in record time then we've sold them in the wrong way, sold to huns, this is on Cormack, Burrows has fucked up.....

We could win the league next season & the same folk would be saying that we only won it because Celtic were shite, or won it playing the wrong type of fitba etc etc.

If the club annoys you that much then maybe fck off & support someone else. 

Aberdonians really get on my tits sometimes - & I am one. 

• Upvote 10
12 minutes ago, EH11Red said:

I think some folk on here just exist to slag off the club. 

After days of countless miseries telling us we would be lucky to sell 15,000, we have a shite, apathetic support etc etc etc, when we do sell all the tickets in record time then we've sold them in the wrong way, sold to huns, this is on Cormack, Burrows has fucked up.....

We could win the league next season & the same folk would be saying that we only won it because Celtic were shite, or won it playing the wrong type of fitba etc etc.

If the club annoys you that much then maybe fck off & support someone else. 

Aberdonians really get on my tits sometimes - & I am one. 

100% folk just want to moan.

Yes, a handful would have been busy yesterday and thats a shame for them. Anyone who was busy but alert to the situation could have asked the club or a pal for help.

A far bigger number just couldnt be arsed to buy their ticket and it would have been the same today and tomorrow

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Aye agree with most of this but I think yesterday should have been 200+, today 100+ then a general sale from there 

That’s the only change I would’ve made but if folk have been caught on the hop, then nae luck as you say 

There will be 2,500 going on sale today and I imagine you’ll need 100+ points so any stragglers having a tantrum need to pay attention today 

Might buy more for a laugh :trophy:

wont be today, on the club website it say they hope to have them by next week 

7 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

They can tell me I’m an idiot if they want.

as I’ve said, I don’t do Facebook and I don’t do Twitter nor do I go onto the Club website on a regular basis so effectively no reminders sent.

They've fucked this up by allowing any twat to buy tickets at the expense of loyal supporters - not just me, but for hundreds/thousands of others, by Burrows’ own admission. 

They’ve cunted it and I’ll happily tell them so.

Your pigeon go to the wrong house with the message they were on sale?

28 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Absolutely this.

The club have panicked and prioritised selling tickets to anyone just to make a point and say they’ve sold them.

Burrows can fuck off with his statement as well. Hope someone asks him what the point is in the priority points system if 200+ points can only buy 1 ticket while everyone else with less can buy 4.

He’s literally said he thinks he made a mistake. These things happen, get over it. 

I get that the way the tickets were sold wasn’t perfect but come on if you really wanted to go you had plenty opportunity to get tickets. I was on at 8am at work and got my 4 selected and bought within 2 minutes and i had to allocate the 3 not mine to accounts. I assume people read the doom and gloom merchants and thought they would have plenty time to get. It was always going to sell out against the Huns. We had sold over 12000 before 5pm so an evening sell out was inevitable. My loon went on at 6pm was in a queue for 22minutes and still got 4

• Upvote 4
8 hours ago, huncunts said:

No, they could get a ticket. There is 3 posts on Facebook from the last week detailing when tickets go on sale, a reminder yesterday that they are on sale in the morning to those with 200 points (deliberately exactly 5 years of season tickets), then a post at 5 5pm saying they're now on general sale.

If you're such a disorganised halfwit that you still manage to miss out and need your ticket reserved for days so you realise they're on sale, you don't deserve a ticket. 

Facebook is for women and attention seeking spazzies.