League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

Honestly it’s embarrassing how many have fallen for and are passing on this ridiculous crap about Huns and tickets. You need a Dons ID which you cannot get unless you are buying an ST or a ticket for Non scum games for the first time, the only way they could get tickets is if DONS fans bought for them

• Upvote 3

I find it incredible that not one of them have been able to prove that they've bought tickets in our end. No screenshots (with seat numbers etc hidden) or anything like that.

Can't believe so many are falling for it. Last time we played them at Hampden our end was half empty which was the ideal chance for them to infiltrate and they didn't.

Are we really to believe that folk that drink toilet water out of Seville toilets have the wherewithal to set up a Dons account AND have a previous purchase history for buying tickets for Dons games (provided the last bit was required)? 

As I said earlier, I do hope a few slip the net.
 It’ll make it a far more interesting & entertaining afternoon seeing a few getting their faces re-arranged (& probably better than the shite on the pitch).

FTHB

1 hour ago, TynesideDon said:

I find it incredible that not one of them have been able to prove that they've bought tickets in our end. No screenshots (with seat numbers etc hidden) or anything like that.

Can't believe so many are falling for it. Last time we played them at Hampden our end was half empty which was the ideal chance for them to infiltrate and they didn't.

Why would they do that? Seems like a sure fire way to get your tickets taken off you and if you hide the details it shows nothing 

8 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

What's happening with the additional 2500 tickets, taking us up to our 19500 allocation?

Why is it taking so long to confirm that 'we have them' and are finalising distribution?

I smell shite here, and have my doubts we'll see them - What then?

We'll get them.

There were obviously caveats put on us getting them.  Need to sell out before this date to get them.  We've sold out so they're ours.

The SPFL were no doubt thinking they'd be giving them to the hun.

2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

We'll get them.

There were obviously caveats put on us getting them.  Need to sell out before this date to get them.  We've sold out so they're ours.

The SPFL were no doubt thinking they'd be giving them to the hun.

I think / hope you're right 

There's just something not quite right, though, and I don't think it's simply all our doing

Time will tell....

4 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

I think / hope you're right 

There's just something not quite right, though, and I don't think it's simply all our doing

Time will tell....

Agreed. I think they had them earmarked for the hun.  And the fact we've sold out so quickly will have disappointed the SPFL who weren't prepared for it.

• Upvote 1

I'd imagine they've closed the office so the staff can spend the day sifting through the applications for extra tickets and ranking everyone accordingly. 

Providing a list of 2500 plus pledged sales to the SPFL will solidify the request for the remaining allocation. 

Nae need for constant updates. They've told us they are waiting for tickets and they've asked folk if they want to join the waiting list.