League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

10 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Better than opening and staff being harassed (if this has definitely happened), get it sorted , then reopen 

Absolutely, fuck anyone having a go at the ticket office staff 

Just the fact the office is shut for a third straight really highlights the scale of the fuck up

Don’t remember this happening before 

17 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Better than opening and staff being harassed (if this has definitely happened), get it sorted , then reopen 

If they open it they're just going to get inundated with folk asking about tickets when they need all hands to go through the email requests. 

How can cunts not wrap their head around this and think there's something more sinister going on. 

4 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

I see on twitter people are saying the police are telling buses they can’t leave Aberdeen before 9.30am now. Is that true? And if so since when has that ever been a thing? 

They surely can't ban the Megabus leaving stance 1 at Aberdeen Bus Station at 9:30am on the date of the semi-final, en route to Glasgow?

It's impossible for Police Scotland to implement and enforce to stop any form of transport leaving for any purpose at any given time unless it's codified in law, which it has never been nor will it ever be. 

3 hours ago, NEM said:

Yeah we could sell out half of Hampden, not been given the opportunity though have we? Deluded if you think the ticket split would somehow be fairer in a bigger ground 

I don't think it would be any fairer. You went from around 60/40 Hampden split to around 70/30 at Murrayfield. I don't think the powers that be would be any more sympathetic to a fair split at an actual neutral venue but you suggested that we'd be even worse off.

4 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

It will have been Cormack and Burrows who made the decision to sell tickets the way we did. Who's going to be wrapping their knuckles?

You can just see old Steven "Tommy" Gunn going in on Tuesday morning and kicking open the door to Burrows office and shouting "What have you done you weegie prick, we have sold all the tickets" 

Burrows shouting "Thats what you asked me to do you rubber bumping prick" 

Tommy Gunn "Aye but you have sold them to anyone to RFC2012 fans not our fans"

Burrows "Hold on I have to answer Annie whose sister is 73 and she has included me on twitter and I have to answer every twitter message Gunn" "o thats what we did at Motherwell so thought we would jsut do the same here"