League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

1 minute ago, RUL said:

My mate tickets been cancelled and he’s actually a red.

That's exactly the sort of thing that will end up happening. Wouldn't surprise me if most of the cancelled tickets were actually bought by Dons fans.  And all because AFC never implemented a sensible sales process with the requisite checks in the first place. 

Has really made the club look a bit tinpot.  They should've done something like first phase 200pts, second phase 100pts (each allowed 2 tickets per account in both phases), and then a general sale (with proper purchase history requirements).  Would've saved the club a lot of hassle and embarrassment.

2 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

That's exactly the sort of thing that will end up happening. Wouldn't surprise me if most of the cancelled tickets were actually bought by Dons fans.  And all because AFC never implemented a sensible sales process with the requisite checks in the first place. 

Has really made the club look a bit tinpot.  They should've done something like first phase 200pts, second phase 100pts (each allowed 2 tickets per account in both phases), and then a general sale (with proper purchase history requirements).  Would've saved the club a lot of hassle and embarrassment.

The club shouldn't have gone straight in with the 4 tickets per account on the first day.

I get why they done it because they wanted the tickets sold as a massive GIFUY to the SPFL but all its done is make us look like idiots. 

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Interesting that the statement actively blames someone in the ticket office, don’t think there’s any need for that, sure the person is already feeling pretty terrible, those higher up need to be taking some of the responsibility as well 

They should be taking all of the responsibility. That's leadership.

Embarrassing situation all round.

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

These objectionable hun lovin criminals at the spfl will be looking for a get out clause.

Yep - They need one as those 'additional' 2500, or at least a significant amount, have been 'promised' to them

We fucked that little agreement up by selling out, with only a 'small amount' not meeting the protocol (I think the number should be outed) apparently

All after this shitstorm was leaked without any evidence whatsoever

I smell shite.....

This whole thing is a needless fiasco. The club is a fucking circus.

We’ve sold a skelp of our allocation to Huns. Monumental fuck up of the highest order.

Twitter is a complete fucking cringe fest. We’ve made a complete fool of ourselves and you’ve grown men tweeting the boy Burrows saying well done for being honest. 

Burrows could tweet saying Aberdeen will play in red next season there’d be fans thanking him for being so honest with us.

Complete embarrassment and no excuse for this. This final could be the tipping point for me with Cormack and Cos nonsense. 

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, REDRODDIE said:

This whole thing is a needless fiasco. The club is a fucking circus.

We’ve sold a skelp of our allocation to Huns. Monumental fuck up of the highest order.

Twitter is a complete fucking cringe fest. We’ve made a complete fool of ourselves and you’ve grown men tweeting the boy Burrows saying well done for being honest. 

Burrows could tweet saying Aberdeen will play in red next season there’d be fans thanking him for being so honest with us.

Complete embarrassment and no excuse for this. This final could be the tipping point for me with Cormack and Cos nonsense. 

Lol.

Calm down.

A mistake was made. It’s been rectified.

A “skelp” of our tickets? 
Sounds like a very small amount, which have been taken back.

The only thing I’m annoyed about is giving that very small amount a refund. 
Don’t. 
Let them complain if they dare. 
Bought under false pretences 

• Upvote 2