League Cup

Message added by Bebo,

Hullo Hullo to the good folks from Swallow Swallow.

:hunbash:

You let your club die. :rangers:

:sheepdance:

Yes @Don Fonte as one of the people you have copied quotes from I am a bit emotional at the moment, but so would you be in you were in my situation.  I have emailed the club and have every confidence they will do the right thing, but they must be prepared to deal with the exceptions where genuine fans like I are being  detrimentally affected though no fault of our own and not hide behind some form of ‘ guidance being issued’ Anyway, and as you suggest, time to take a breath and let the club sort it all out.  

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Some fair amount of meltdowns on this thread.

'What else is Burrows doing apart from tickets?' - Probably quite a lot.

'A legal contract, this is illegal, I won't let my club do this to me!' - Yeah sure, call your solicitor.

'Tried calling the ticket office even though I knew it was closed!' - Quite a clever thing to do that wasn't it.

As mentioned above, email the club, explain your situation. You'll get tickets.

Then take a deep breath and calm down.

Fuck the huns.

Chester Don has every reason to be livid. This is a situation entirely of the clubs making. All well and good refunding the cost of a ticket, but there's no consideration for the expenses associated with travel and accommodation.

4 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Chester Don has every reason to be livid. This is a situation entirely of the clubs making. All well and good refunding the cost of a ticket, but there's no consideration for the expenses associated with travel and accommodation.

He's obviously got plenty history with the club.  He'll get a ticket. Relax.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

Yes @Don Fonte as one of the people you have copied quotes from I am a bit emotional at the moment, but so would you be in you were in my situation.  I have emailed the club and have every confidence they will do the right thing, but they must be prepared to deal with the exceptions where genuine fans like I are being  detrimentally affected though no fault of our own and not hide behind some form of ‘ guidance being issued’ Anyway, and as you suggest, time to take a breath and let the club sort it all out.  

You'll get a ticket min don't worry.  If not I'll provide one to you myself.

• Upvote 2
18 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Some fair amount of meltdowns on this thread.

'What else is Burrows doing apart from tickets?' - Probably quite a lot.

'A legal contract, this is illegal, I won't let my club do this to me!' - Yeah sure, call your solicitor.

'Tried calling the ticket office even though I knew it was closed!' - Quite a clever thing to do that wasn't it.

As mentioned above, email the club, explain your situation. You'll get tickets.

Then take a deep breath and calm down.

Fuck the huns.

No meltdowns. To phrase the point better, the management of the cup final tickets and the happiness of the fans should have been a priority focus and a more considered plan implemented.  But I guess Burrows lack of experience with a larger fan base, cup finals etc is likely to blame.

Whilst they went through the gears quickly, communicated effectively, believed protocols were in place (If they hadn't it wouldn't be just a small number, surely?), likewise sold in a way that many had been asking for previously, whilst simultaneously giving the SPFL a bloody nose - Anything I've missed before we burn them all at the stake?

*At the same time these slimy fuckers (SPFL) are renaging on the 19500 we were told were ours

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Chester Don said:

Give them an email and explain

2 hours ago, Chester Don said:

So I have now had my ticket cancelled as I now live down south and haven’t had enough purchases apparently.   So not only am I gutted I have lost out on the game, I have lost hundreds of pounds on hotel and train fares which are non refundable.  I am fucking fuming and as an Aberdeen fan for over 45 years I get treated like a piece of crap.   Perhaps my money wasn’t good enough for the previous tickets bought, the two granite sets I bought for the century celebrations, the hundreds and hundreds of pounds I have spend on merchandise and memorabilia.   I bought tickets under a legal contract that was honoured by AFC I am not letting my club do this to me, our club has unilaterally changed the rules, and this is in my opinion illegal and will be addressed accordingly.   I’m so bloody annoyed. 

give them a phone and sort it out , calm down

4 hours ago, Chester Don said:

Thank you. I am between tears of frustration and genuine upset, we genuine fans should not be treated like this.  Just asked the club on e-Mail to go and bloody check the two Granite sets I bought for the centenary walk, surely my name emblazoned in granite is enough proof I’ve supported this club for decades! 

Supporting the team on TV for decades doesn’t put you ahead of match attending fans in the queue I’m afraid. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Chester Don said:

Thank you. I am between tears of frustration and genuine upset, we genuine fans should not be treated like this.  Just asked the club on e-Mail to go and bloody check the two Granite sets I bought for the centenary walk, surely my name emblazoned in granite is enough proof I’ve supported this club for decades! 

You're aff yer nut.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1