Next Manager

Appointing Lennon would annoy a fair chunk of our support but desperate times call for desperate measures. No getting away from the fact he's a cretinous human being but his record managing in Scotland is decent enough.

He would steady the ship this season....and might just with a bit of luck coupled to a continuing decent draw in the cup might just about have us playing well enough to at least have a chance of winning it (drawing an arse cheek in the quarter final will come to soon for this though). If it were to transpire that he gets appointed I've said before I don't think his tenure would be too long...2-3 years max would be my guess, more likely at the lower end of that  but that he'd at least leave us in much better shape than we are currently.

There's an Irish woman who has come out publicly imploring the Irish FA not to appoint him ROI manager due to his past off field behaviour.

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Appointing Lennon would annoy a fair chunk of our support but desperate times call for desperate measures. No getting away from the fact he's a cretinous human being but his record managing in Scotland is decent enough.

He would steady the ship this season....and might just with a bit of luck coupled to a continuing decent draw in the cup might just about have us playing well enough to at least have a chance of winning it (drawing an arse cheek in the quarter final will come to soon for this though). If it were to transpire that he gets appointed I've said before I don't think his tenure would be too long...2-3 years max would be my guess, more likely at the lower end of that  but that he'd at least leave us in much better shape than we are currently.

There's an Irish woman who has come out publicly imploring the Irish FA not to appoint him ROI manager due to his past off field behaviour.

I cannot stress this enough.

FUCK NEIL LENNON!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Thank fuck. Genuinely. Likes weight off our shoulders this. I just want someone to come in who understand the value of having pace and width in a team specifically in the Scottish game.

When we were doing well under McInnes we had a young Hayes who was lightening quick. McGinn didn’t have the pace but trickery to get the balls in the box for Rooney. Even GMS was a nightmare for teams. 

whatever we do get the fuck rid of hoofball!!!

Oh and NO FUCKIN NOVICES!! 

Just now, ERNIE said:

That's sad.Got us a third with European group stages and a cup final the following season. Thanks Barry all the best in your future career.

None of which makes up for the catastrophic season & football he’s produced since getting job. 

League cup final was a fkn total fluke with 2 very fortunate draws & a very lucky escape in semi. 

3rd place was also a massive fluke in reality. Riding on the highs of a spectacular Hearts collapse. 

We fkd up in thinking he was possibly better than his football suggested at time & he was just pissing with Goodwins cock & making a semi decent fist of it. New manager bounce is ALL he had for a spell in hindsight