Next Manager

1 hour ago, Dunty said:

Millertime on this occasion is right.

If GDon21 is going to suggest someone, then he should say why. He got the slap he deserved.

Haha so easy to wind folk up in here, drop a name and don’t come back on for 8 hours. Enjoy your day 👍

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, GDON21 said:

I see Kenny Miller was slaughtering the appointment of Warnock to then go on and say we should be looking at Mark Fotheringham. The same guy who Warnock had to go in and save his team from relegation last season.

I’ve met Mark Fotheringham on a few occasions, he’s a really nice bloke. He’s also without any doubt, the thickest man I’ve ever endured.

18 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

Finished fourth in a season where it felt like about 10 underperforming teams could have until the split.

It’s been so bad the last few years. 

I think that was the season United and Motherwell qualified for Europe and won about 5 games between them after January 😂

we went about 10 games without winning and stayed in the chase until the split! 

1 minute ago, sigh said:

Have you met John Hughes?

No, but 30 minutes before the biggest game of his management career, at that point, I watched him joyously larking around with Angus the Bull instead of spending those critical minutes with his players ahead of kick off. Lovely big lummox that he is.

1 hour ago, GDON21 said:

I see Kenny Miller was slaughtering the appointment of Warnock to then go on and say we should be looking at Mark Fotheringham. The same guy who Warnock had to go in and save his team from relegation last season.

Kenny Miller is an absolute turnip and someone should be calling him out for the garbage he's been spouting about us recently.

• Upvote 2
56 minutes ago, slippers said:

It would be a ridiculous appointment given our “philosophy” it tells you what kind of mess we are in if we are approaching someone like Clarke. Hopefully it’s made up. 

Not sure about that philosophy

2 hours ago, slippers said:

It would be a ridiculous appointment given our “philosophy” it tells you what kind of mess we are in if we are approaching someone like Clarke. Hopefully it’s made up. 

In reality the best Scottish manager who is in our price range etc is Derek McInnes on paper and probably statistically, but we absolutely won’t and shouldn’t go down that route so it will be a foreign appointment imo. 

See the Clarke link was mentioned by Beth Wallace who is a Dandy but works as DJ for Original 106 (owned by DC Thompson) on "fans led" podcast Stand Three by P&J Sport (owned by DC Thompson) she mentions she's heard rumour but says it'll never happen but proceeds to tell the tale anyway

27 minutes ago, RDS said:

See the Clarke link was mentioned by Beth Wallace who is a Dandy but works as DJ for Original 106 (owned by DC Thompson) on "fans led" podcast Stand Three by P&J Sport (owned by DC Thompson) she mentions she's heard rumour but says it'll never happen but proceeds to tell the tale anyway

The yon lass is fucking woeful on the wireless,

Christ sounds miserable as fuck , and she's as fun as a rangers league win.

Fuck me I'd sooner believe that jug eared gype Fae Laurencekirk than her

Other than trolling, can’t believe why anyone would think Clarke would be a bad appointment.

Would suspect the answer would be no, given he’s got a World Cup qualification to look forward to but notwithstanding that, if we want to go for a Scottish appointment, he’s the number 1 candidate.

1 hour ago, RDS said:

I hadnt realised DC Thomson was illuminati cover, The Broons makes more sense now.

13 hours ago, slippers said:

You are genuinely deranged if you wouldn’t sacrifice a bollock for Steve Clarke to be Aberdeen manager 

Not that the rumour has any substance at all 

SC will lead us to the 2026 World Cup and any thought of him ever being Aberdeen manager is fantasy land stuff 

Can’t believe anyone would turn their nose up at it hypothetically though