Next Manager

6 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Dons were founded on 14th April, 1903.

Amazing symmetry if new manager announced at 19:03 on 14th April this year?

Post split announcement too.

That will be exactly 121 years. As you know 121 is 11 squared. 11 being the exact number of players we had on the pitch at full time in Gothenburg, our greatest triumph.

Amazing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RedRevolution said:

Big rumour in Kilmarnock tonight that the messiah is returning to Pittodrie. 

And I don't mean Matty Kennedy or Marley Watkins or Ash Taylor - how good would that be?

I have two pals in Ayrshire and they say it's rife! All over the place. Spreading panic, despair and deep seeking gloom amongst Killie fans. And of course unbridled joy here when the rumour hits here in the morning.

Personally I hope its true we should never have got rid of - in the first place.

Cover blown, we all thought it was Cormack but it's clearly Stewarty Milne.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Ramandu said:

That will be exactly 121 years. As you know 121 is 11 squared. 11 being the exact number of players we had on the pitch at full time in Gothenburg, our greatest triumph.

Amazing.

Get out of here you fucking witch

5 hours ago, RedRevolution said:

And I don't mean Matty Kennedy or Marley Watkins or Ash Taylor - how good would that be?

I have two pals in Ayrshire and they say it's rife! All over the place. Spreading panic, despair and deep seeking gloom amongst Killie fans. And of course unbridled joy here when the rumour hits here in the morning.

Personally I hope its true we should never have got rid of - in the first place.

Nah. Not a chance. 

5 hours ago, RedRevolution said:

Lolz

8 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I actually think part of the issue is that Dave Cormack genuinely is one of us. There’s heaps of simpletons on this forum with their heart in the right place and he is one of them. 

he comes on here and reads it and wants to get it right. He wants to make sure he makes the right appointment. But is finding it hard to please with all the opinions on here. 

Previous appointments have come from st mirren, Motherwell, Dunfermline, our youth ream, American b teams, retirement homes. 

but suddenly our noses have never been turned up higher. 

a manager who’s taken a team from English league 1 to championship to premier league? - NO THANKS

a manager who’s taken a shite national team whove qualified for fuck all since 1982 and got them through the group stages of one? - FUCK THAT

what about a manager who’s won the premiership, Scottish cup, league cup and got through to the champions league group stages which Rodgers and ange haven’t come remotely close to with much more money available - DISGUSTING

just who is it going to be….. and how long before the usual suspects want blood? 

maybe it’s time to just get Eric black to put his stalker out his misery 

Spot on

He's managing us the way I'd expect @ericblack4boss to do it 

6 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

I'm very well thanks. Nothing planning, working later this morning, sadly. Will try to catch the game via red tv. 

yourself? 

Out for a cycle, game of golf, few pints watching the game, dinner and drinks, ride the missus. Regretting the first 2 choice due to the stinking weather.

4 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Out for a cycle, game of golf, few pints watching the game, dinner and drinks, ride the missus. Regretting the first 2 choice due to the stinking weather.

Sack the golf Don son - snow potentially ✌️

19 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Yep not golf or cycling weather. Bin them.

Missus? The future Mrs Fonte?! 

13 minutes ago, Dad said:

Sack the golf Don son - snow potentially ✌️

Been so much rain on our course it's been flooded for weeks. 

Underwater golf nae great, so thank fuck the course is closed.

Looking for a Dons victory today to bring some cheer, and perhaps an announcement on a new manager before Noah builds another ark.

7 hours ago, RedRevolution said:

Mcinnes turned into rip van winkle ,went to sleep lost interest.