Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

27 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

4-0 huns. Goal for dons disallowed by VAR, penalty awarded to huns by VAR. At least 1 red card for the dons (probably Rubezic).

I'm actually feeling fairly confident we're going to nick the points.

Going 2-1 to us. Miovski on the break for our 1st after about 15mins then back and forth for 20mins then Tavernier gets and scores his mandatory penalty. 

Half time 1-1

Second half drags on and orks are getting super disgruntled then late on either a.) Duk sticks two defenders on their arse and puts it low past an advancing Buckland or b.) Clarkson curls an injury time free kick into the top corner.

P.S - (Ruby was swapped for MacDonald but orks obviously still get their penalty).

This cough mixture is obviously stronger than I thought, best stick to the non drowsy next time 😂.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

Going 2-1 to us. Miovski on the break for our 1st after about 15mins then back and forth for 20mins then Tavernier gets and scores his mandatory penalty. 

Half time 1-1

Second half drags on and orks are getting super disgruntled then late on either a.) Duk sticks two defenders on their arse and puts it low past an advancing Buckland or b.) Clarkson curls an injury time free kick into the top corner.

P.S - (Ruby was swapped for MacDonald but orks obviously still get their penalty).

This cough mixture is obviously stronger than I thought, best stick to the non drowsy next time 😂.

Would love it if you were right.

1 hour ago, Cambridge Red said:

Half time 1-1

Me too, min! I just had a pint of cough mixture tops though. 
Let’s be optimistic…2-1 Dons