Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

There’s been numerous penalties that should’ve been given.

Is it ALL down to luck? 
Honest mistakes? 
Even with VAR they’ve got away with a few clear errors that needed reviewed.

The referees are scared to give decisions against them, even more so at the bastard garden. 
And fans suspicions aren’t helped when the SFA consistently appoint known fans of The Rangers to officiate their games.

Subconscious… or conscious bias. 

So…. F U C K.  T H E   S F fucking A. 

Well Barcelona went 2 seasons without conceding a penalty home or away?

• Dildo 4
9 minutes ago, caledonia said:

IMG-9266.jpg

It is pretty poor but what do you expect when they have signed a "exclusive" deal with Sky who only have interest in the championship or premier league down here.  They should have signed a deal for 20 games or so with Sky and another 30 games or so with TNT or Via play or something, or simply created a SPFL channel

• Upvote 1
On 9/28/2023 at 6:02 PM, Cambridge Red said:

Remember once we stopped laughing about the sendings off it got serious for a minute as one of my mates thought the game gets abandoned if they get down to 7 🤣.

We got held back for a long time after and remember someone complaining to one of the coppers on the gate and he just replied " son trust me you don't want to go out there just now"

Happy days 🙂

I vaguely remember being let out straight after the game. Straight into the stinking huns and carnage ensued. Maybe I’m getting auld. But that was one fucking great game. 
My mate didn’t go to the game because “he thought there would be trouble”. I ended up getting home safely only to find my mate had been beaten up outside Jamie’s nightclub at the beach and ended up in hospital 😃

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

I vaguely remember being let out straight after the game. Straight into the stinking huns and carnage ensued. Maybe I’m getting auld. But that was one fucking great game. 
My mate didn’t go to the game because “he thought there would be trouble”. I ended up getting home safely only to find my mate had been beaten up outside Jamie’s nightclub at the beach and ended up in hospital 😃

I think what actually happened was initially they started to let people out (like yourself) then quickly realised how bad it was then stopped, hence as I say people complaining to the coppers to get out and getting told it wasn't safe.

I was a teenager with a group of my friends having pretended to our folks that one of our dad's was with us.

Remember it was exciting to start with like we were poking a very large wasp nest with a stick to soon thinking we should put the stick down to later thinking maybe it would have been a good idea to have had one of our dad's there 🤣.

Of course once we were safely on the train it was all exciting again 😂.

• Haha 1

Truth is, one downside of the shere volume of coverage they’ve had for the last month or so is we’ve all seen how rank they’ve been and more than a few (cough) random anomalies that’s got them there.

Cup games a good example.  4-0 looks comprehensive.  Truth is they were wobbly as fuck at 1-0, and even that was a Collum/Walsh gimme.

There to be got at.  There’s proper raging seethe not far from the odious surface just like the game being referenced.

2 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Only thing with a Hayes or Duk in a forward position is they’d pin Tavernier back.

Let hayes take care of tavernier and duk pull out into the space vacated behind him pulling one of the centre half’s having to go out with him leaving more space for miovski and we will win. 

15 minutes ago, thurso said:

Let hayes take care of tavernier and duk pull out into the space vacated behind him pulling one of the centre half’s having to go out with him leaving more space for miovski and we will win. 

I would rather start Sockler with Miovski. Love Duk and he is getting back to form but think he would do better as a late sub against a tired defence.