Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I can't understand any other explanation than the officials are either incompetent or corrupt.Ā 

That'sĀ a fucking wild statisticĀ 

Honestly cannot believe it myself, can only be corruption, thereā€™s not a team in the world Iā€™d bet that hasnā€™t conceded a penalty at home in there respected league within 4 years, itā€™s just not really possible.

12 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Honestly cannot believe it myself, can only be corruption, thereā€™s not a team in the world Iā€™d bet that hasnā€™t conceded a penalty at home in there respected league within 4 years, itā€™s just not really possible.

Thereā€™s been numerous penalties thatĀ shouldā€™veĀ been given.

Is it ALL down to luck?Ā 
Honest mistakes?Ā 
Even with VAR theyā€™ve got away with a few clear errors that needed reviewed.

The referees are scared to give decisions against them, even more so at the bastard garden.Ā 
And fans suspicions arenā€™t helped when the SFA consistently appoint known fans of The Rangers to officiate their games.

Subconsciousā€¦ or conscious bias.Ā 

Soā€¦. F U C K. Ā T H E Ā  S F fucking A.Ā 

• Upvote 4
12 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No point is hoping to get a penalty against them cos even if we do then that just means theyā€™ll get 2 šŸ¤·

The team are now jelling , Duks come back from snooze land, Miovski is class, Ā if new striker shinnie hits one like the one on Wednesday against county ,then Ā even if sevco get 3 penalties , a Duk hat trick , and a couple of screamers from Miovski and Shinnie , then Ipox will be in mourning.Ā 

40 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Is it ALL down to luck?Ā 
Honest mistakes?Ā 

The referees are scared to give decisions against them, even more so at the bastard garden.Ā 
And fans suspicions arenā€™t helped when the SFA consistently appoint known fans of The Rangers to officiate their games.

Surprised you haven't had a dildo yet! He must be having a nap šŸ¤£

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Is it ALL down to luck?Ā 
Honest mistakes?Ā 

Here fucking here, a could go with honest mistakes or luck but given the timeframe thatā€™s almost impossible, even the best defenders make a mistake or 2 a season, I would also go with subconscious bias as well but I think that would be at the start of the 4 years, with VAR now, itā€™s blatant bias as you referred to, there scared in case the windows of there houses are caved in, itā€™s as simple as that.disgusting, they canā€™t even blame it on mistakes or bad referees as it would happen consistently throughout the league including the weaker teams getting strange decisions which doesnā€™t happen. Also the fact that thereā€™s 4 to every officiating team plus VAR to sort out any real officiating mistakes.

just blatant old fashioned cheating now, plain and simple, the games a bogey. No wonder our TV deals are pish, no cunt wants to pay into a corrupt league.

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The team are now jelling , Duks come back from snooze land, Miovski is class, Ā if new striker shinnie hits one like the one on Wednesday against county ,then Ā even if sevco get 3 penalties , a Duk hat trick , and a couple of screamers from Miovski and Shinnie , then Ipox will be in mourning.Ā 

Did you deliberately spell like jelly as opposed to gelling? šŸ¤£

14 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Here fucking here, a could go with honest mistakes or luck but given the timeframe thatā€™s almost impossible, even the best defenders make a mistake or 2 a season, I would also go with subconscious bias as well but I think that would be at the start of the 4 years, with VAR now, itā€™s blatant bias as you referred to, there scared in case the windows of there houses are caved in, itā€™s as simple as that.disgusting, they canā€™t even blame it on mistakes or bad referees as it would happen consistently throughout the league including the weaker teams getting strange decisions which doesnā€™t happen. Also the fact that thereā€™s 4 to every officiating team plus VAR to sort out any real officiating mistakes.

just blatant old fashioned cheating now, plain and simple, the games a bogey. No wonder our TV deals are pish, no cunt wants to pay into a corrupt league.

Coughā€¦.. hear fucking hearĀ šŸ˜‰

• Thanks 1