Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

24 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That fucking wart Beale said in his interview "we shouldn't be getting beat at home 3-1, especially against teams like Aberdeen". 🤬😄

Get your own lodge in order your childish prick before passing comment about our team being allegedly inferior.

The scoreline never lies.😉

I dont think he said that,  did he?

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Cambridge Red said:

My Mrs thinks I've gone mental. She's just left to go and do her nightshift at the hospital and was trying to tell me stuff and I didn't take in a word she said other than "why you got that stupid grin on your face!"

That was even better than I could have hoped but was trying not to get excited to early incase we imploded.

Onwards and upwards 🙂👍

Garlic bread is the future. Everyone knows that. 

4 hours ago, TerryMcDermott said:

Will they just cancel Sportscene? Surely they’re all just too raging to show it. 

They made it all about the huns.

Scant recognition about how we achieved the win.

1 hour ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Thompson and McCann 😂😂😂😂

All about the Huns and how shite they were and Bealse’s Boil.

Never a second yellow, Hun shoved off ball by Devlin, ball, blah, moan, moan - Fuck off you pair of cunts. 

lovely viewing

Certainly was. 

1 hour ago, G man said:

People on this forum were praising McCann about his analysis of Aberdeen v Hearts. Just listened to Thompson , Stewart and McCann giving us no credit. We had more corners, more shots on target and scored 3 goals. Yet we negative today. To make the total bias complete they tried to say Wright should not have been sent off.Unbelievable!!!!!!  

McCann told it like it was in that previous assessment. Showed his colours today and let himself down.

7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I dont think he said that,  did he?

Sure did.

What a fucking bounce. Watched it on Red TV International at 9am here in the hotel outside sitting area. Must have smoked about 40 fags during the game. 
Folk looking at me like I’m daft. 
Then a 3 hour walk round Lima with my AFC top on smiling and singing like fuck. 
Bumped into the owner of the local Mexican restaurant and she invited me to her birthday party tonight (she’s 61, but it should be a laugh). 

I am going to be so hungover tomorrow. 

‘mon the Dons, FTH. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

What a fucking bounce. Watched it on Red TV International at 9am here in the hotel outside sitting area. Must have smoked about 40 fags during the game. 
Folk looking at me like I’m daft. 
Then a 3 hour walk round Lima with my AFC top on smiling and singing like fuck. 
Bumped into the owner of the local Mexican restaurant and she invited me to her birthday party tonight (she’s 61, but it should be a laugh). 

I am going to be so hungover tomorrow. 

‘mon the Dons, FTH. 

I’ve got 2 vids from our end at the end of the game…no idea how to post them..just brilliant though