Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Let's look at this "negativity". If you are playing against a team with 10x+ times your budget away from home you are going to have to defend a lot of the time. We choose to do that by sitting deep, why do I think we done this? Looking at how they played against Motherwell they found it hard break the team down, so we took the same strategy. 

Yes they had three chances, but we made them cross from deep making it easier for us to defend, a shot from range again less chance of scoring, and one ball over the top which would have been a great great finish if he had been able to score it. 

If we had pressed them, would they have had less chances? At home to Celtic at the start of the month they had 17 attempts with 1/3 less possession so it looks unlikely. 

You're Michael Stewart and I claim my 10 pounds.

1 hour ago, HaarDon said:

There's some here agreeing with us sitting back most of the first half and how then, we don't understand tactics.

They should've scored 2 or 3 goals as a result.

We pussied out and got lucky in the first half .. it wasn't genius.

Everyone here is overjoyed by that result but it still doesn't hide the facts we were under immense pressure for about 30 minutes.

We obviously came into the game and got a superb result but we also should've gone for it at the start as they were missing key players.

Nobody here predicted that score after the line-up was named.

And the ones saying cheer up probably wanted Bazza sacked 2 weeks ago 🤣

30 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

What a fucking attention seeking boring cunt.

The brass neck of that second post minutes after that one before it. 

We aren’t good enough to take it to them at Ibrox from kick off, Robson played it spot on. Frustrate them, don’t concede and the fans quickly get on their backs. Then start to probe a bit more and if you take your chances you can go on to get a result. You could see our players grow while theirs withered as the game went on.

You clearly don’t understand tactics if you think we should have tried to attack from the off.

4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

The brass neck of that second post minutes after that one before it. 

We aren’t good enough to take it to them at Ibrox from kick off, Robson played it spot on. Frustrate them, don’t concede and the fans quickly get on their backs. Then start to probe a bit more and if you take your chances you can go on to get a result. You could see our players grow while theirs withered as the game went on.

You clearly don’t understand tactics if you think we should have tried to attack from the off.

And they nearly scored 2 or 3 goals as a result.

Are you blind? Did you actually watch that first 30 minutes?

You can pander to the hype and be scared to go at a depleted hun's team.

They go 2 or 3 nil up after 30 mins and we panic like fuck and lose as usual.

We were fucking lucky not to be down 2 goals at least.

If you can't see that then that's up to you.

The end result says different but the 1st 30 odd minutes agree with me.

Now stop acting like it's a sin to comment on an all out attack by the opposing team yet thinking the result is fantastic.

It's immature and cowardly.

9 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Now stop acting like it's a sin to comment on an all out attack by the opposing team yet thinking the result is fantastic.

I think that’s fair, however over the 100 minutes we were deserved winners and I don’t think we can expect to go to Ibrox or Parkhead and dominate the entire game, how many times have we done that in recent times?

Hopefully results such as this gives us a bit more confidence to have more of the ball earlier on in the game, but that’s for another day. 

Just try to enjoy the fact we’ve pumped the disgusting Huns in their back yard.

Up the dons 

10 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

And we nearly scored 2 more but we didn’t, neither did they. Again you obviously don’t understand football if you are worried about what didn’t actually happen. As for a “depleted” team, they are still the second best team in the league by a distance, nobody was “scared” to go at them, the pragmatic and common sense approach is to stifle and frustrate then take any chances you get. You can’t just “have a go” every time you play a superior team, it’s just suicide. Interestingly I can’t recall you saying we should have gone at Frankfurt from the off?

I suspect you are one of these rangers-obsessed types in our support that still lives in the 80’s.

5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

And we nearly scored 2 more but we didn’t, neither did they. Again you obviously don’t understand football if you are worried about what didn’t actually happen. As for a “depleted” team, they are still the second best team in the league by a distance, nobody was “scared” to go at them, the pragmatic and common sense approach is to stifle and frustrate then take any chances you get. You can’t just “have a go” every time you play a superior team, it’s just suicide. Interestingly I can’t recall you saying we should have gone at Frankfurt from the off?

I suspect you are one of these rangers-obsessed types in our support that still lives in the 80’s.

Do you just make shit up a lot?

9 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

I think that’s fair, however over the 100 minutes we were deserved winners and I don’t think we can expect to go to Ibrox or Parkhead and dominate the entire game, how many times have we done that in recent times?

Hopefully results such as this gives us a bit more confidence to have more of the ball earlier on in the game, but that’s for another day. 

Just try to enjoy the fact we’ve pumped the disgusting Huns in their back yard.

Up the dons 

Well said PD.

A reply that isn't full of vitriol to look good.

Someone who sees what happened instead of name calling because someone thinks we are great and wants to go at an 'average' hun team.

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I suspect you are a virgin who gets hard when a football top is referred to as a 'strip'.

🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, HaarDon said:

Well said PD.

A reply that isn't full of vitriol to look good.

Someone who sees what happened instead of name calling because someone thinks we are great and wants to go at an 'average' hun team.

Thank you.

We aren’t great nor is it an “average” hun team. They will comfortably finish second in the league this season. Your complex about rangers doesn’t change facts unfortunately. 

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

We aren’t great nor is it an “average” hun team. They will comfortably finish second in the league this season. Your complex about rangers doesn’t change facts unfortunately. 

Rangers died you fanny.

Seems you are hung up with the old team.

🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Don Fonte said:

What a wonderful weekend.

Day drinking again today.  Will watch Jack MacKenzie's challenge at least 26 time this afternoon.

Up ih Dons.

Fuck the huns.

Ricksen, Goram, Walter Smith and Jimmy Bell are all dead.

I love you all.

Can’t wait until tomorrow as I’m going into the office and there’s a particularly bitter couple of Huns in our building not far from me. Full expect them to be full on conspiracy over the build up to the the goal where they should have had a foul

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Can’t wait until tomorrow as I’m going into the office and there’s a particularly bitter couple of Huns in our building not far from me. Full expect them to be full on conspiracy over the build up to the the goal where they should have had a foul

Lovely stuff. Give them both barrels.

1 minute ago, HaarDon said:

Were,we going to wear skirts?

😅

Ffs give up bro.

You're making a tit of yourself.

So instead of actually answering the question you are getting all excited over auto-correct. That says it all really.

Just now, HaarDon said:

Inhale all you want but you fucked up.

🤣

Again, this is not quite going the way you think it is.

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So instead of actually answering the question you are getting all excited over auto-correct. That says it all really.

Again, this is not quite going the way you think it is.

Did we play Rangers?

🤣

Have a break.

You're far, far too excited.

5 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Did we play Rangers?

🤣

Have a break.

You're far, far too excited.

It’s a simple enough question I asked, not sure why you are so reluctant to answer it. 

I think it’s clear for everyone to see who is far too excited. Let’s face it, you’ve tried to be edgy and act like you know better than others and you’ve been called out for it and you don’t like it. Hence the weird meltdown you appear to be in the process of having right now.

• Upvote 1