Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

I see they are shitting themselves that they finally get lumbered with Hun DMC, tbf  he would be no worse than the cockney spiv,

I mean they have no cash to get a top class manager,  and which big name will want to come and work with that dross,?

I have little doubt that McCann, Thompson, McCall, Ferguson, etc all his weegie fucking mates will be delighted to welcome the " top manager" that they consistently spout that Hun DMC is to Thier beloved club,

1 minute ago, ericblack4boss said:

I see they are shitting themselves that they finally get lumbered with Hun DMC, tbf  he would be no worse than the cockney spiv,

I mean they have no cash to get a top class manager,  and which big name will want to come and work with that dross,?

I have little doubt that McCann, Thompson, McCall, Ferguson, etc all his weegie fucking mates will be delighted to welcome the " top manager" that they consistently spout that Hun DMC is to Thier beloved club,

I doubt they would take him now after the last debacle.

3 minutes ago, Rubin said:

have you forgotten the first half hour ?

At Ibrox or Parkhead or any big stadium, the home team always come out strong and the home fans excited. The tactic to sit in for the first 20/25 minutes to quieten everything down is a universally known tactic. 
We carried out our mission perfectly. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

At Ibrox or Parkhead or any big stadium, the home team always come out strong and the home fans excited. The tactic to sit in for the first 20/25 minutes to quieten everything down is a universally known tactic. 

There's a big difference between the theory & how we executed it ,  by just aimless punts up the park & barely making passes to our own.

It's not as though we even negated any opportunities for them.

what if they did score early , would we continue like that or begin to actually start playing football

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, Rubin said:

There's a big difference between the theory & how we executed it ,  by just aimless punts up the park & barely making passes to our own.

what if they did score early , would we continue like that or begin to actually start playing football

It was a really disciplined performance and we generally reduced the Huns to crossing from deep positions. Players hardly gave a foul away all game stopping any chance of us getting too many cheap cards. 

They only had 4 more attempts on goal than us. In fact we had more on target than they did. 

Folk may not have liked us sitting back in the first half hour or so but as soon as the 541 was announced that was always going to be the plan. And it was a plan rather than luck. 

28 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

We were lucky as fuck.

They should've been 2 or 3 nil up that first half hour.

It was awful tactics for a team with confidence playing a depleted team who were shite.

Should've gone for the jugular.

We were extremely disciplined at the back 2nd half but first half Cifuentes was getting tons of room and unmarked.

Great result ofc but we rode our luck first half and didn't play our best imo.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2
10 minutes ago, Rubin said:

We rode our luck no doubt in first half but we were brilliant in second! If I’m honest I think we gave them too much respect first half and could have been very different but we won the game so can’t complain. I’m not sure I buy it as a tactical masterclass like a lot do however. It reminded me a little of the Dundee United game at Tannadice under Goodwin where we could have been 3-0 down at HT. Well worth the win in the end.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

We were lucky as fuck.

They should've been 2 or 3 nil up that first half hour.

It was awful tactics for a team with confidence playing a depleted team who were shite.

Should've gone for the jugular.

We were extremely disciplined at the back 2nd half but first half Cifuentes was getting tons of room and unmarked.

Great result ofc but we rode our luck first half and didn't play our best imo.

Just enjoy the result u miserable cunt

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
9 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It was a really disciplined performance and we generally reduced the Huns to crossing from deep positions. Players hardly gave a foul away all game stopping any chance of us getting too many cheap cards. 

They only had 4 more attempts on goal than us. In fact we had more on target than they did. 

Folk may not have liked us sitting back in the first half hour or so but as soon as the 541 was announced that was always going to be the plan. And it was a plan rather than luck. 

They had at least 3 decent opportunities  , which if they had a decent striker they should have taken - while we adopted the defensive mode. Then when we did try we found they couldn't defend very well.

The couldn't put away their chances & they couldn't defend. They are not very good team just now .

We won the game in spite of the idiotic tactics & not because of them  IMO

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 4
10 minutes ago, Rubin said:

Although we love to say der hun are shit, in reality they are still good, just shit given how much money they have. 
Before yesterday they had only conceded 2 goals in the league and had just beaten Real Betis in Europe. 
Our tactics were spot on. We conceded only 4, yes 4 fouls the whole game because we kept our discipline and shape. 
Of course they are going to get chances, it’s football. 
We were almost perfect yesterday. 

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Rubin said:

They had at least 3 decent opportunities  , which if they had a decent striker they should have taken - while we adopted the defensive mode. Then when we did try we found they couldn't defend very well.

The couldn't put away their chances & they couldn't defend. They are not very good team just now .

The tactics were spot on for that game.

Hilarious that you think otherwise really.

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Although we love to say der hun are shit, in reality they are still good, just shit given how much money they have. 
Before yesterday they had only conceded 2 goals in the league and had just beaten Real Betis in Europe. 
Our tactics were spot on. We conceded only 4, yes 4 fouls the whole game because we kept our discipline and shape. 
Of course they are going to get chances, it’s football. 
We were almost perfect yesterday. 

Never underestimate the ability of Draining Negative Aberdonians to find the abject misery and negativity in even the most joyous and upbeat of occasions. Almost like it's hard-wired in North East DNA or something. Beating the huns in their own cesspit backyard is about as good as it gets as an Aberdeen fan these days, but you can rest assured some fans will still find the misery in it somehow :laughing:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Ando said:

Never underestimate the ability of Draining Negative Aberdonians to find the abject misery and negativity in even the most joyous and upbeat of occasions. Almost like it's hard-wired in North East DNA or something. Beating the huns in their own cesspit backyard is about as good as it gets as an Aberdeen fan these days, but you can rest assured some fans will still find the misery in it somehow :laughing:

Hence our enduring love for smoking smack 

• Haha 1