Aberdeen 1 - 1 HJK Helsinki

1 minute ago, Sheeptastic said:

Can't help but feel we're showing HJK a bit too much respect here. When we've boxed them in, they've not looked great. Need to be a bit more bold on the ball.

Yep

Utterly inspid 

Disjointed

And latest in a long long line of deflating performances in front of a full house

That display in the stands prematch set the tone

1 minute ago, Sheeptastic said:

Can't help but feel we're showing HJK a bit too much respect here. When we've boxed them in, they've not looked great. Need to be a bit more bold on the ball.

HJK honestly don't look like much when on the ball, unlike PAOK, who are on top of Frankfurt when I glance at that match.

Get stuck into these cunts in the second half...

This game has been bloody awful. I know in Europe the game is slower but it’s walking pace at times. We need to increase the tempo as the home team. We aren’t pressuring them nearly enough for my liking. Their centre halves are literally walking with the ball.

cmon Aberdeen. Get into them 

6 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

Right call from Robson holding off. Why sub one of your best defenders when you can do a patch job on it then do it properly at half time

They're organised. But they're hardly some great team.

3 points very doable second half.

EDIT: No idea how that ended up as quoting BS.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Yep

Utterly inspid 

Disjointed

And latest in a long long line of deflating performances in front of a full house

That display in the stands prematch set the tone

Slating the displays... at least they go to games and contribute to the atmosphere instead of like you,  sitting in your bedsit with your feet on that dog shit rug of yours and having a pop at them virtually. your a sad cunt sometimes