Aberdeen 1 - 1 HJK Helsinki

This has been shit, do goals second half for fucks sake, stop start injuries and cunts rolling about, that’s aw Helsinki have got, breaking up the play, need tempo and am sure we will get our first 3 points

cmon, desire,passion,belief,energy and quality second half boys.

let’s do this

7 minutes ago, scottymc said:

This game has been bloody awful. I know in Europe the game is slower but it’s walking pace at times. We need to increase the tempo as the home team. We aren’t pressuring them nearly enough for my liking. Their centre halves are literally walking with the ball.

cmon Aberdeen. Get into them 

That’s the key. We took any tempo out of the game. No urgency. Wake the fuck up and press these winter wankers. 

4 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

Clarkson fairly anonymous. Really slack passing too. Get his talents further up the field. 

I mean he's stuck further back where he's presumably acting more as cover than creator, so you'd think Barron is much better suited to that role.

Get him involved or get Barron on.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Reed or deed said:

He once again didn’t release the ball when he should have.

Tried a bit of skill and made a cunt of it and lost the ball.

I won't disagree with the bit of skill aspect but I don't have an issue with that up the other end of the pitch.

The fact he had blood coming from his ear suggests he wasn't making a meal of it... hence my you mad bruv comment.

Really need to get control of the midfield.  I would get Barron on to get us ticking over in there. Reluctant to take off our best ball player, Clarkson, but it's not been happening for him so far. 

Clearly not going to happen but I think a  4-4-2 would work against this lot, Polvara on and take off Mackenzie,who has been fine but needs must.  

This game is there to be won. 

6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Zero width. Massive problem but a by product of 3 at the back

Actually felt we had more width than previous weeks and getting some decent crosses in.

Hard to say, of course, because half the first 55 minutes was just trying to patch up our players.

Just now, CarrotCake said:

Really need to get control of the midfield.  I would get Barron on to get us ticking over in there. Reluctant to take off our best ball player, Clarkson, but it's not been happening for him so far. 

Clearly not going to happen but I think a  4-4-2 would work against this lot, Polvara on and take off Mackenzie,who has been fine but needs must.  

This game is there to be won. 

Really bizarre thing is, mcinnes said he was talking to Robson earlier who told him he played a back 4 in the league

Eh!?

11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

We can't exactly be any weaker

Properly stinking performance in front of a full house

again

Always so miserable, I've seen far worse performances than this. At least all the stoppages is a valid excuse, we had them under a decent amount of pressure before Duk went down and we haven't had the chance to recapture that after being down a man.