Robsonball

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep

All shortly after an entirely nonsensical triple substitution 

Hayes on and Barron off was a strange one, but Miovski and Polvara were both done. Blowing out their arses.

1 minute ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Well Hayes was subbed on, and I don't think it was a confidence we conceded just after making a triple sub.

And if we hadn't conceded those 2 goals the Ruby challenge likely wouldn't have happened. And if it did, it would have been of no consequence. 

I don’t think you can blame Hayes for Jensen falling over.

Ruby is a liability 

• Upvote 1

Just now, NEM said:

Turned a game we were absolutely cruising into a defeat

Football terrorist 

I was absolutely buzzing for Paok away at 70 mins. I am absolutely fucking deflated at present.

6 points we should be on... its depressing looking at the league seeing its just 1. Astounding.

Roll on Sunday... ugh.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Andy_123 said:

Hayes on and Barron off was a strange one, but Miovski and Polvara were both done. Blowing out their arses.

I’ll take your word for that, even so, sub them off individually and break up the game. It’s idiotic to do all 3 at once. That’s a massive opportunity blown. Millions down the drain for the sake of a simpleton in the dugout.

If you think about it, his only experience is an under 18s manager

How the hell is that enough to be first team manager of one of the biggest clubs in a countries top league?

He has literally zero experience of fundamentals like

Dealing with actual pressure

Dealing with different types of professionals and their personalities

Dealing with anything

It's a disgrace he was given the job and as much as I love some things about cormack, he's the 3rd managerial appointment failure in quick succession 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

If you think about it, his only experience is an under 18s manager

How the hell is that enough to be first team manager of one of the biggest clubs in a countries top league?

He has literally zero experience of fundamentals like

Dealing with actual pressure

Dealing with different types of professionals and their personalities

Dealing with anything

It's a disgrace he was given the job and as much as I love some things about cormack, he's the 3rd managerial appointment failure in quick succession 

And he wasn’t great at that either. 

34 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I was absolutely buzzing for Paok away at 70 mins. I am absolutely fucking deflated at present.

6 points we should be on... its depressing looking at the league seeing its just 1. Astounding.

Roll on Sunday... ugh.

Yup, we are essentially out. Be as well play the u20s.

• Upvote 1
Just now, DelMonte said:

Yup, we are essentially out. Be as well play the u20s.

We were probably out already when we failed to beat Helsinki and PAOK beat Frankfurt anyway. Would have probably needed another 6 points out of our remaining games and then a draw between Frankfurt and PAOK or a PAOK away win in that game. Would have been nice to dream though. 

Tactically really good for 76 mins tonight. Shot ourselves in the foot making all 3 subs at once I feel. 

One of those. 

3 wins going into November isn't good viewing, and if he loses that semi we're all asking the same questions from a month or so ago. 

As I said in the other thread I don't think he's been helped regarding recruitment, we're heavy in centre halves and light in midfield, hence why when Polvara was swapped for Clarkson our midfield was bossed. Two different players. 

A win on Sunday and a win next week and it's ok. But I think that semi will make or break his dons career. 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Roll on Sunday... ugh.

Arguably 7. We could have easily snuck the draw in Frankfurt 

But nope. We’re on ONE FKN point 🤬

• Site Sponsor
1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

Miovski had nothing left to give. He had to come off or we’d have been playing with no out ball up top for the last 20 mins.

Taking Barron off was the strange decision. He was playing well

If Miovski was “done” as you say, the obvious substitution was Sokler.

Barron was playing very well and him coming off disrupted our rhythm.

Robson’s fuck up

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Shite losses to Hibs/Hearts etc etc. & also some shite draws we were actually fortunate to get v St’s & Livi

All Robson has to his credit this season is a ‘respectable’ loss to Frankfurt. A couple of wins over County 🙄 & the Huns win. 
Ffs some were even crediting him with a ‘respectable’ 3-1 loss to celtic (including himself) earlier in season.

His record this season is nothing short of ATROCIOUS in all honesty. He needs replacing 

• Dildo 1