Robsonball

1 minute ago, CraigHill said:

Should do the honourable thing and resign acknowledging the opportunity he’s been given  but that he’s so far out of his depth he needs to step back and allow better for the club. 

He can't do that though as he will never get a job anywhere else

He needs bulleted and needs bulleted now

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

In between "emms" and "errs":

Should have freshened it up more after Thursday

Difficult pitch to play on

Got dragged into a war with them

The war comment is slightly ironic. Never landed a strike in anger. 
felt more like Swiss neutrality!

He just needs to go and pronto! It’s utterly over..

10 minutes ago, NEM said:

He shouldn’t if we’ve any ambition of winning it 

Again, I agree.

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

In between "emms" and "errs":

Should have freshened it up more after Thursday

Difficult pitch to play on

Got dragged into a war with them

Same shite he spouted on the radio.

Admitted his hoofball tactics weren't working first half. No shit Sherlock.

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

24% win percentage as permanent manager

To put that in perspective,  it's worse than mcghee

That’s a disgrace, performances are a disgrace, everything’s a disgrace, beat on Wednesday against Motherwell, (Lennon back from suspension), beat against hibs, out the cup, horsed against Paok (that will be a laugh), when will it end.

Thing is there is talent in that squad, when they get it on the deck and move the ball about they have been really good to watch, I go back to it alot but I think it was hearts last season we blew them away in 30mims and the ball was kept on the deck, I don't know what Barry and Steve Agnew are trying to achieve with these long balls, everytime we try it we loose. 

The system looks to be loosely based on Simone's A.Mardid I say loosely but they get it on the deck and move it quickly draw the opposition in, (didn't work to well against Celtic) but they can also change it and often play a 3-4-3 but they also have world class players, I'm sure if we stopped the hoof ball we might actually win some games. I think if he keeps with the long balls he will be gone in a matter of weeks.

2 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Thing is there is talent in that squad, when they get it on the deck and move the ball about they have been really good to watch, I go back to it alot but I think it was hearts last season we blew them away in 30mims and the ball was kept on the deck, I don't know what Barry and Steve Agnew are trying to achieve with these long balls, everytime we try it we loose

The system looks to be loosely based on Simone's A.Mardid I say loosely but they get it on the deck and move it quickly draw the opposition in, (didn't work to well against Celtic) but they can also change it and often play a 3-4-3 but they also have world class players, I'm sure if we stopped the hoof ball we might actually win some games. I think if he keeps with the long balls he will be gone in a matter of weeks.

A love archery