Robsonball

1 hour ago, RedRevolution said:

Even if we had won today the naysayers amongst you would have been calling for his head. Being pragmatic we stifled the Hun today but failed to show composure when we got the ball. We looked a bit scared until the goal. That's not Robsons fault. There is no chance of him being sacked. Try backing him and see if it helps.

With all due respect RedRevolution. Go fuck yourself

1 hour ago, RedRevolution said:

Let's see where we are at the end of the season. It wasn't Robson's fault we lacked composure when we had the ball.

Lacked composure? 
the tactic was clearly take a touch and launch it every time at the earliest opportunity and hope it lands lucky and puts 1 of the 2 forwards in on goal.

A bit out of date is being generous.

The formation was wrong with 2 upfront conceding the midfield and the tactics were horse shit. 

14 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

Fuck off Robson!

Losers mentality!

I haven’t posted for years but so pissed off with that shit felt the need to offload frustration,

how dare you Robson you fucking clown, disrespect your support by talking in such a defeatist manner. I bet the team talk was inspiring beforehand !!

just get to fuck away from my club,

in our recent finals I believe we have came up against better sides (celtic under Rodger’s 2017 to 2018) but today that is an average team we were playing and we were like fukin kittens against the club that all of us want to beat most of all,

I hated what my football team were about today,

and the manager, the man who is supposed to be leading us, talking in those terms has deflated me,

Shite, shite weak shite 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
15 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Ra Rengerz ur a real team... we should jist be happy to be on the sem pitch as them. 

The Huns were the better side, but that's not to say they were particularly good, we simply didn't perform. If we had, the Cup was there for the lifting. Yet to listen to Robson we went toe to toe with a European powerhouse.

Just now, CCB III said:

They didn't have to be anything special to beat us there. 

Really disappointing performance for a cup final. 

Can't complain at the defeat in general play but that shirt pull that's been highlighted lol

It's never a penalty but if the one the other week is, that is. 

I don’t think that one is a penalty as our player (was it Gartenmann) is nowhere near getting the ball.

However, the one in the 96th minute, when Butland clearly takes out Duk is blatant cheating from that dirty orange cunt, Dallas. 

But, our club will bend over & say fuck all. 
Plucky little Aberdeen with a late defeat.

Then again, we have a manager with cowardly tactics & subservient post match bullshit. 

11 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Its a kick in the stones hearing our manager saying that after such a tired, weak performance against a beatable hun side. 

They will get stronger under this french cunt. We wont get a better chance of pumping those cunts in a final than we did today.

You've nailed it. They are in an ascendancy now, while we have gone backwards at an alarming rate. 

1 hour ago, ahead on alphabet said:

I would have yes. Even if we'd somehow fluked that final. I could just about understand how some fans might have had a different opinion had they been cheering an open top bus. That's the problem with opinions though, every cunts got one.

Yeah, 

we all have opinions, maybe but mine  hasn’t altered since the day we appointed a below average youth coach,

do I blame him for taking the job, absolutely not, 

what I do point the finger at is the idiots who appointed him in the first place, along with the previous two managers who were nowhere near the level required for any level of success,

these are the people responsible for letting the supporters of AFC down badly and that is not opinion but fact,

• Upvote 2

That interview is mental, his worse yet and that’s saying something .

There’s no denying Rangers are a good side but it’s a cup final ffs, not a League game where you might be happy to “leave Glasgow with a point”  we didn’t even have a shot on target.

There was 0 fight today, which was strange as folk seemed to big up Robson as some serial winner who is great at motivating his teams

5 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

There’s no denying Rangers are a good side 

There was 0 fight today, which was strange as folk seemed to big up Robson as some serial winner who is great at motivating his teams

That was not a good side we played today. 

We were shite, they were better. A good side wouldve pumped us 5-0.

Who has ever bigged up Robson as a serial winner who is great at anything? 

59 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I don’t think that one is a penalty as our player (was it Gartenmann) is nowhere near getting the ball.

However, the one in the 96th minute, when Butland clearly takes out Duk is blatant cheating from that dirty orange cunt, Dallas. 

But, our club will bend over & say fuck all. 
Plucky little Aberdeen with a late defeat.

Then again, we have a manager with cowardly tactics & subservient post match bullshit. 

Neither was Goldson the other week. The precedent was set then, it’s 100% a penalty today