Robsonball

Great effort by the players but the tactics were horrendous.

at half time a blind man could see the tactics weren’t working. We don’t change and then rangers eventually get a chance and score.

if we are going to play long ball you have to get the ball into the channels and get the strikers to pull the centre halves out there.

Pretty disappointing I hope he learns but severely doubt it.

Just now, Dandys1983 said:

As has been said no excuses now, the turn and hoof ball just don't work there was no shape to the side and Ruby is a bomb scare in the middle of those two. I dunno what he will do but we can't keep on playing that way a few loses and he's got to be on a shaky peg

He should be sacked and you’re saying his job isn’t even in doubt. Did you see the shite he had us playing in a cup final and to have zero shots on target is a sackable offence 

Just now, Hoofball said:

He should be sacked and you’re saying his job isn’t even in doubt. Did you see the shite he had us playing in a cup final and to have zero shots on target is a sackable offence 

Where did I say that? At the AGM Dave gave me no impression he was even considering sacking Barry, so a few more poor performances and he will have to think about it, but still far too many in our support in love with Barry. 

6 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

As has been said no excuses now, the turn and hoof ball just don't work there was no shape to the side and Ruby is a bomb scare in the middle of those two. I dunno what he will do but we can't keep on playing that way a few loses and he's got to be on a shaky peg

1 minute ago, Dandys1983 said:

Where did I say that? At the AGM Dave gave me no impression he was even considering sacking Barry, so a few more poor performances and he will have to think about it, but still far too many in our support in love with Barry. 

Bold part. I wouldn’t trust a word that comes out Cormack’s mouth

1 minute ago, Baaaaa heid said:

Robson saying remember they beat real betis on Thursday….. the cunt must of forgot we beat Frankfurt a team equal to the quality of betis 

Come on now. That Frankfurt team we played were nowhere near the quality of that Betis team 🤣

Hell even the other Frankfurt team we played in the away leg a few months back were nowhere near that Betis sides quality.

that win over Frankfurt means fk all in football terms. Was a decent financial gain & that’s it but has probably added to Robsons argument if he’s ever pulled in for sacking risk talks 😕

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Come on now. That Frankfurt team we played were nowhere near the quality of that Betis team 🤣

Hell even the other Frankfurt team we played in the away leg a few months back were nowhere near that Betis sides quality.

that win over Frankfurt means fk all in football terms. Was a decent financial gain & that’s it but has probably added to Robsons argument if he’s ever pulled in for sacking risk talks 😕

I know it means fuck all in the grand scheme of things it was still a poor excuse tho ,