Robsonball

10 hours ago, G man said:

Miller and Richard Gordon were not supportive of Robson last season when we finished third. Not sure what their agenda is.

I don't think there's any agenda. Some folk just get very precious when they hear negativity aimed at their club.

I just think that Gordon and Miller, like a good number of fans, don't like what they are seeing out on the pitch. I know I don't. It's fucking eye bleeding most of the time.

• Upvote 5
10 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I don't think there's any agenda. Some folk just get very precious when they hear negativity aimed at their club.

I just think that Gordon and Miller, like a good number of fans, don't like what they are seeing out on the pitch. I know I don't. It's fucking eye bleeding most of the time.

Yeah. Folk not being happy with style/performances and results isn’t an ‘agenda’. I don’t think  G man understands what it means

20 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Folk like @G man would be great at Pravda. Thou shall not criticise. 

According to him, some folk don’t like Robson because he’s from Inverurie & he’s got red hair apparently.  😂

🤡

Desperate stuff.

• Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Folk like @G man would be great at Pravda. Thou shall not criticise. 

According to him, some folk don’t like Robson because he’s from Inverurie & he’s got red hair apparently.  😂

🤡

Desperate stuff.

If you check back you will see people have actually said that weeks ago!! Pathetic.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

What will it take for you to lose patience with him?

You seem to have blinkers on to that question.

If results do not improve by end of transfer window l think the pressure will be on. I think the board clearly have a plan going forward re signings and sales of players and Robson is part of that process. The danger for Robson is if there were signs he was losing the dressing room. I have seen no signs of that. 

4 minutes ago, G man said:

If results do not improve by end of transfer window l think the pressure will be on. I think the board clearly have a plan going forward re signings and sales of players and Robson is part of that process. The danger for Robson is if there were signs he was losing the dressing room. I have seen no signs of that. 

Unfortunately by the end of the window is far far far too late 

18 minutes ago, G man said:

If results don’t improve by end of January, we’ll be on 24 points after 22 games with zero chance of European football next season and likely in a relegation dogfight.

Way too fucking late.

Would love to see us go 4-2-3-1 or something similar.

Roos

Devlin Gartenmann Rubezic Jensen

Barron Shinnie

McGrath    Clarkson       Duk

Miovski

Think that would be a better balance, with fewer gaps for the opposition to exploit, whilst also having our best creative attacking players on the park at the same time. Robson's determination to stick with 5 at the back is going to be his undoing.

• Upvote 3