Robsonball

Barry's substitutions over the course of this season has had fans baffled. All too often it swings the game further away from us. Remember Calderwood against Rangers. Down 1-0, sacrificed midfield and we got humped 5-0. Small tweeks and faith in your set up back up your tactical ethos. Barry has shown he can't manage and is so reactionary that it shows he is not confident in his own abilities and instructions. 

53 minutes ago, CCB III said:

The press will pick it up, it'll become a wider story, more chatter, etc etc. 

They are speaking for the vast majority of fans there. 

I've truly never seen the support so unified in what should happen with the manager, not since this time last year anyway 😀

Did Cormack not state at the AGM that the 'vast majority of fans were behind Robson' ??

The cunt in blinded by his ego, and the fact that we win about 1 game in every 5 and fluked a cup semi final keeps on giving him the excuse not to sack Robson. 

The board will only act if we slip into second bottom place. We're literally staking everything on the Fermers, Ross County and Motherwell not getting enough points. 

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

4 young neds 😂, thatl get the message across, cormack must be shitting himself after seeing that,hardcore 😂

& folk like you that condescendingly dismiss them as such only helps delay Cormack from doing what the vast majority know what is required.

Why take the piss out the ones that are doing even little things like this to make their points. It’s easy for club to ignore if it’s just social media bickering but once pics like this go out it’s not so easy

56 minutes ago, englishred said:

We have a tough game against a Dundee side in good form then Celtic at home who we have a absolutely shocking record against followed by a trip to Ibrox and that will almost certainly be defeat too they have vastly improved.  In fact it wouldn't surprise me if Rangers put 5/6 past us.  If we lose all 3 or lose 2 and draw one then he should be removed but i can't see it.  All this time we are wasting and 4th/5th spots are getting further away.  There is no way we are winning a cup playing the way we do

Wish folk would stop with the ifs & buts depending on upcoming fixtures. 

There are no if over the next 3 games. Even IF he wins all fkn 3 games he should be fkn sacked regardless.

He has long since passed any ultimatums 

54 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

It’s nearly February and we’re only 5 points above the play off position 

Stick your games in hand up your arse, it’s a fucking insult if he isn’t emptied before the next game 

EXACTLY. 
need ALL fans finally united with this sentiment. 

I (& a vastly increased number) have wanted the cunt gone ‘before the next game’ for fkn months now. 

It definitely has to happen before SC game because win or lose that & it’s bad for club. Lose & we’re out obvs but win & yeah we’re in for one more round but likely stuck with that cunt

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Are we all finally on the same page then or are there still Barry supporters who want to give this nonsense more time? I'll go back on what I've previously said, I'd have McInnes, anything to end this torture.

Someone should start a more current poll to assess (made public) to see if the 9%er gang are still as retarded 🤣

43 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Making their feelings known from the red shed during the games would be more effective probably

They were nearly the only cunts left in the stadium at the last home game singing for Robson to go. No coverage.

4 blokes outside the main stand in the national papers. 

34 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

For the love of God will people stop touting McInnes. 

Do I particularly want Cormack to go down that road? No, however if that was who he had in mind to take over then so be it. As long as this ridiculous situation ends I'd grudgingly wear it.

His form would see him sacked from all but the 4 clubs below us. Probably also Motherwell & St Johnstone also in all likelihood, so why is it not enough for him to be sacked by Aberdeen? The only possible answer is SHAME fear of media backlash after admitting we’ve fkd up our third appointment in a row under Cormack. Cormack is hiding from the truth hoping it will all just fix itself. 

• Upvote 2

I dont think the majority of fans want Robson to go. It's the empty vessels. It was the same at the end of Mcinnes's tenure. Now some people on here who wanted him gone want him back. It was madness to get rid of McInnes. 

Robson has had to rebuild a team. It takes time. The Board had little choice but to appoint Robson. He pulled off a miracle last season and if they hadn't appointed him the majority on here would be attacking them for not following the obvious path by appointing the guy who had proven he could deliver. 

Up until the penalty went against us we were the better team today. In the bigger games we have looked like a good team in the making. He still needs time. 

If the Board bow to this moronic pressure we go back to square one. The Glass team wasn't that far away - it was a work in progress. But we dismantled it and spent money, time and effort rebuilding. I'll accept Goodwin was a bad appointment but before he showed his planet sized ego was inversely proportionate to his ability most people thought it was worth splashing out in bringing him to Pittodrie. 

As for the outrage against Cormack - it's ridiculously pathetic. Most of you lot doing the complaining dont even know what day of the week it is so your views on Cormack are hardly relevant. Unfortunately the negative minority make matters worse and pile pressure on the team, the management team and the board. Who would be a football manager to have to pander to the unstable, unreliable opinions of the volatile minority and the first year secondary kids who fill the Red Shed? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo 15
1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Our record under Barry against the current top 6 is P25 W6 D3 L16 F20 A47.

😳

Six wins in 25, you say?

With 16 defeats in 25?

I've had a fair amount of Jack Daniels at this point of the evening, but even I'm clear-headed enough to think that's not a terrific record. 

Wonder what the FMB drinks for them to think this is all smashing. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

I dont think the majority of fans want Robson to go. It's the empty vessels. It was the same at the end of Mcinnes's tenure. Now some people on here who wanted him gone want him back. It was madness to get rid of McInnes. 

Robson has had to rebuild a team. It takes time. The Board had little choice but to appoint Robson. He pulled off a miracle last season and if they hadn't appointed him the majority on here would be attacking them for not following the obvious path by appointing the guy who had proven he could deliver. 

Up until the penalty went against us we were the better team today. In the bigger games we have looked like a good team in the making. He still needs time. 

If the Board bow to this moronic pressure we go back to square one. The Glass team wasn't that far away - it was a work in progress. But we dismantled it and spent money, time and effort rebuilding. I'll accept Goodwin was a bad appointment but before he showed his planet sized ego was inversely proportionate to his ability most people thought it was worth splashing out in bringing him to Pittodrie. 

As for the outrage against Cormack - it's ridiculously pathetic. Most of you lot doing the complaining dont even know what day of the week it is so your views on Cormack are hardly relevant. Unfortunately the negative minority make matters worse and pile pressure on the team, the management team and the board. Who would be a football manager to have to pander to the unstable, unreliable opinions of the volatile minority and the first year secondary kids who fill the Red Shed? 

This might be the first dildo I've ever awarded to anyone ever. 

10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Tom English eviscerating Aberdeen & Robson on radio just now.

”Probably no fans are on the side of Robson”.

”slow, no pace, no width, ponderous, predictable” 

The BBC love any excuse to attack AFC. He clearly hasn't seen many of our games. They love having a go at Cormack too. Please remember everybody hates us so you can't believe a word they say. 

16 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Jesus Christ what a woeful take on everything

11 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

You watching the same games as me or anyone else in that matter?  This man has brought people to the club 2 he never used the other’s he has used sparingly, he used a back 3 that was leaking worse than my colander , for some unknown reason he had tactics when playing in Europe we looked decent everyone said play like that in the league we walk over any team , next game in the league the team looked like they have never met  , his excuses of not enough time on the training pitch , it’s a learning curve , I’ve told the players they must do better , fucking hacken for a couple of months , nose pick ear pick , and have you seen our position in the league he is on worse points than glass and Goodwin at this stage , and as for the guys going after pearly Dave - promised the club will play football that gets the fans on there feet since his takeover that has failed to materialise the money brought in hasn’t really been reinvested and the stadium fiasco fuck me kingsford - the beach back to kingsford oh no the beach on nope wait kingsford again 

43 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

I guess you're used to sucking on it  - try supporting the team instead of rattling your cage.

His track record is utterly abysmal. 

He literally has two tactics. Saturday was the first time he ever tried something new, some mind-bendingly stupid 4-2-4 with no system to supply the front four, after which we only looked like losing more goals because we had no midfield presence that could supply the forward players.  

He's had the biggest budget in years, and he's spent it on the most unbalanced side I think we've ever had. He wants to play a wingback system with no players suited to playing as wingback. How do you even process that kind of stupidity?

We've won 6 games in 25.

We played ultra-defensive against one of the most garbage teams we've ever met in Europe TWICE! 

TWICE!

He freezes out peripheral players that we know can do a job, and we're given some 'Their attitude in training sucks' excuse for their total exclusion. Why in the fuck are we paying them a wage?

We struggle against any team that can adapt to our inevitable 3-5-2, and he keeps throwing on a thousand year old Hayes who barely has the legs to get on the field, never mind run the channels as a Wingback/winger. The gaps we leave over on the wide positions you could drive fucking sheep through... today we had practically no presence on our left. Took over an hour for him to address that. 

His motivational skills are clearly not up to par, because we came out with all the fight of a Hippy in that second half, and he has absolutely no experience managing a football team at this level, as he demonstrates week after week after fucking week. He's repeatedly outmatched by even bog-standard managers and teams... 

Yeah, you're right, I love the cock. That's what it is. 

Someone get me some cock, stat. 

• Haha 1