Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Robson clearly is only good as a caretaker, as a permanent manager he’s now officially the worst in our history. Sack him, reappoint him as caretaker, climb the league and then appoint someone decent with experience as the next permanent boss.

No more bloody caretakers, when he does go,  I expect Shinnie and Hayes to pick the team for the 1-2 games before we get someone in permanently.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

What you on about?
There is no cohesion or team spirit in the team.

Nationality has nothing to do with that 

the second line of your reply here is the answer 

that’s not down to the country they originated from but either personal pride or the inability to organise or motivate them into a unit 

you should be better than using a relatively cheap shot at what’s the issue 

is that clear enough for you 

2 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Nationality has nothing to do with that 

the second line of your reply here is the answer 

that’s not down to the country they originated from but either personal pride or the inability to organise or motivate them into a unit 

you should be better than using a relatively cheap shot at what’s the issue 

is that clear enough for you 

Fuck off you twat.

It’s nothing to do with racism if that what you are saying.

Every team needs a basis of home players who can help out the foreign players and help them settle in.

2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

He actually admitted his game plan was basically to pump it long.

Please, please sack him.

You could almost, only almost, excuse that tactic if we had a massive bruiser of a striker up front bullying centre halves, but we’ve Miovski and Duk ffs.

I fear that if, and it’s a big IF, players are upset with our “tactics” we’ll see the better ones look to fuck off in January.

A decent offer will surely see Miovski go.Was it Southampton rumoured in the Summer?A decent Championship side will offer £2-£3M and Cormack will snap their hand off.

Without Miovski we’ll be relegation candidates on current form.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

You could almost, only almost, excuse that tactic if we had a massive bruiser of a striker up front bullying centre halves, but we’ve Miovski and Duk ffs.

I fear that if, and it’s a big IF, players are upset with our “tactics” we’ll see the better ones look to fuck off in January.

A decent offer will surely see Miovski go.Was it Southampton rumoured in the Summer?A decent Championship side will offer £2-£3M and Cormack will snap their hand off.

Without Miovski we’ll be relegation candidates on current form.

What do you mean without him? We're still relegation candidates and we've currently got him 😂

• Haha 1

Was listening on the radio today so was reliant on the descriptions of the game being given and Willie Miller summed things up pretty well.

He basically said.

a.) He didn't understand why Robson insisted on playing the long ball game when we have a selection of decent midfielders at the club, and

b.) If he (Robson) is determined to rely on the long game as his main/only tactic then he needs the midfield to pushup and fight for the second ball coming  off our attack or their defence and that simply wasn't happening. It was either being mopped up by their keeper/defence or going straight out of play.

I could tell he was hurting when he said we instead of Aberdeen at one point then corrected himself.

From my own perspective I am also mystified by his tactics when the long ball is repeatedly not working and an alternative is available but ignored.

That is really the question I wish he would be forced to address and answer.