Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s not been very good but not I’m going to start crying about it. We don’t have some sort of right to win every game, thats hun behaviour 

It's not about a "right" it's about actually looking like you can win a game. We aren't so big that we are immune to losing away from home in the league, but we can at least expect to look somewhat of a goal threat. 

It's shit, and it's been shit for a while 

MacLean was appointed a fair bit after we appointed Robson.

If they can see something isn't working and take appropriate action then so should Cormack. 

I've pretty much written off the next 3 matches anyway, let Simmie take the team for now (with no expectations of anything other than  putting in performances that look like we are at least making an effort) and we've got a few weeks including the next international break to appoint a manager that knows what they're doing. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s not been very good but not I’m going to start crying about it. We don’t have some sort of right to win every game, thats hun behaviour 

We can lose games fair and square. That's the game. When we don't lay a glove on the opposition questions are quite rightly being asked.

• Upvote 3

Oof... what a rank performance. Yeah it reminded me of the lifeless going through the motions performances we had from both seasons we were in relegation spots. 

I doubt that Cormack will sack Robson now but he really does warrant it. There's not been any sustained sign of positivity but a lot of lethargy. 

Nightmare.

There’s moments in a season which can make or break it and I think today might just be one of those days. 

Because the league is so close it can all turn very quickly again but if we were to bring in someone now they have a decent chance of sorting the mess out. 

Just looking for some progress. Some style. Some idea as to what we want to do during the game. Iv seen nothing. The reason we do well against the “bigger” teams and in Europe is because we just sit 10 men behind the ball and hope to counter. 

we haven’t got a clue how to take the game on ourselves and create chances. Everything is reactive to the opposition and that’s what pisses me off the most right now. We should be going to killie and making them worry about us but we are so defensive and negative in the way we play.

absolutely nothing against Robbo as a person but he’s so far out his depth it’s quite sad to see. He really needs to go and manage a team where he will get 3 or 4 seasons without real pressure and learn his craft. 

Aberdeen are one of the top 4 teams in the league and there is an expectation that I just can’t see Robson lasting. Shite being a dons fan at times 

• Upvote 4
  • Site Sponsor
5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

No, but the fans have a right to see their club who’ve spunked £ on players do better than having to wait till the 83 minute to see a shot on target.

Enough is enough.

Robson hasn’t a clue and can’t/won’t change things.

Just fucking pish