Motherwell 2 - 4 Aberdeen

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Let’s wait & see how things pan out. 

Hopefully not a one off. 

You’d think he’ll stick with 5-4-1, which as we showed tonight, doesn’t need to be seen as defensive. 

Hopefully.

People are saying we haven’t got the players for 4231, I’d say we haven’t got the players for 352 tbh and results have shown that.

541 might work nicely, happy to see it stay for a while.

Much-improved performance and a much-needed three points. Good passages of play but not getting my hopes up just yet. Motherwell were pretty awful for most of that and unfortunately there have been enough dreadful performances from us this season (Hearts and Killie in particular) for me to think that Robson probably isn't the answer. His post-match has done him no favours. Incredible sense of arrogance. 

1 minute ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Barry's post match interview on spunkscene again it's arrogant & smug! He also thinks if we win our game in hand which is fuck knows when we'll be 3rd :wtf:   he is so hard to like tbh. 

He is hard to like. 
The arrogance is unnecessary & unwarranted. 
But, as I said earlier today, I don’t care that I don’t like him.

All that matters is that he sets us up to play decent football & win more than we lose. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
5 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Not a huge fan of that interview from Robson there. Comes across way too arrogant for a guy who’s only won 3 League games this season

Hopefully doesn’t come back to bite him in the arse

It was what Strachan would have come out with. Trying to be funny and failing miserably. That aside, great to get the win and some decent fitba.

2 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Not a huge fan of that interview from Robson there. Comes across way too arrogant for a guy who’s only won 3 League games this season

He thinks we're only 2 points behind St mirren!  it'll take more than getting past hibs on Sat' much more tbh. Hopefully we can get enough decent results then get in 2 quality players in Jan.

4 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Mental comment from him😂 We don’t even have a game in head over St Mirren ffs

I think he should just give up engaging with the media

Hahahaha tottaly.

6 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Mental comment from him😂 We don’t even have a game in head over St Mirren ffs

I think he should just give up engaging with the media

Lol tottaly!  I'd rather hear from Agnew tbh.

• Dildo 1
35 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

If we can score 4 goals in an away match l really do not care what he says to the media. 

• Upvote 2

Played really well tonight so very difficult to slag Robson off for that- although some did?! 
So what do you do? - slag off his interview with the media. I really do not care what he says in post match interviews. Fergie wasn’t that good initially with the media. On the other hand Goodwin could have taken up most of Sportscene with his self congratulations.

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 7
44 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He is hard to like. 
The arrogance is unnecessary & unwarranted. 
But, as I said earlier today, I don’t care that I don’t like him.

All that matters is that he sets us up to play decent football & win more than we lose. 

As usual it's the minority opinion about him being hard to like but a merry band on here like to repeat it. You naysayers must be hard to like. Seen this before with Glass and McInnes - I dont know who you guys would like. I dont think he is hard to like - in fact I think most fans think he is very likeable. He is very good with the media - the weegie press have been all over us the last couple of weeks and he had shown character and fight. He it trying to build a new team and cope with significant challenges and it takes time. There were aspects of tonights performance that were really good - in keeping with some of our bigger games this season. Some of you need to stop moaning and get behind the team - remember Darvel and compare the race to third and some of the qualities that are starting to come through. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
5 hours ago, RedRevolution said:

As usual it's the minority opinion about him being hard to like but a merry band on here like to repeat it. You naysayers must be hard to like. Seen this before with Glass and McInnes - I dont know who you guys would like. I dont think he is hard to like - in fact I think most fans think he is very likeable. He is very good with the media - the weegie press have been all over us the last couple of weeks and he had shown character and fight. He it trying to build a new team and cope with significant challenges and it takes time. There were aspects of tonights performance that were really good - in keeping with some of our bigger games this season. Some of you need to stop moaning and get behind the team - remember Darvel and compare the race to third and some of the qualities that are starting to come through. 

Absolutely buzzing - what a treat 

The race for 3rd 🙌

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, RedRevolution said:

Well said.

7 hours ago, G man said:

If we can score 4 goals in an away match l really do not care what he says to the media. 

When we one of the worst starts to a season that I can remember from an Aberdeen team and our manager comes out with sarcastic chat about a crisis like we have just won the League after what should be a routine win against a bottom half side. I do care what he says in the media.

Just gives me the impression that he’s completely clueless, especially with his comment about 3rd place which was incredibly wide off the mark. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, RedRevolution said:

Just watched his interview on red tv . Dont see anything wrong with it.

8 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

When we one of the worst starts to a season that I can remember from an Aberdeen team and our manager comes out with sarcastic chat about a crisis like we have just won the League after what should be a routine win against a bottom half side. I do care what he says in the media.

Just gives me the impression that he’s completely clueless, especially with his comment about 3rd place which was incredibly wide off the mark. 

Not sure being sixth and if we win our game in hand being fourth would support your claim this has been one of the worst starts to the season. Do not think the stats back up that claim either.