Georgia and Norway qualifiers.

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Glad he's done something good. Cause him and Taylor not been great.

Thank fuck for the likes of tierney, Robertson and hickey to come back from injury, Patterson and Taylor not good enough, ripped constantly from Norwegian wingers lol, standard will be much higher in Germany, hoping for a better second half.

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Glad he's done something good. Cause him and Taylor not been great.

Thank fuck for the likes of tierney, Robertson and hickey to come back from injury, Patterson and Taylor not good enough, ripped constantly from Norwegian wingers lol, standard will be much higher in Germany, hoping for a better second half.

”doubler”

7 minutes ago, thurso said:

By that picture he’s scored 4 more goals than mo Johnston and james McFadden but both were far better players so I’m not sure what you’re getting at 

Against poor teams he looks good. Scored most of his goals against shot teams and he plays virtually up front so should be scoring. He very rarely grabs the game and dictates unlike most of our other midfielders 

Shut up min, you are making a fool of yourself.

Aye there's certain things that McGinn does that pisses me off however you can't take away from his stats, he's a talisman for Scotland right now.

1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

Shut up min, you are making a fool of yourself.

Aye there's certain things that McGinn does that pisses me off however you can't take away from his stats, he's a talisman for Scotland right now.

He's not making a fool of himself at this point, its already fully established.

Everyone on the forum can already see he hasn't a fucking clue about football players and any player he thinks is shite or overrated is probably a very good player.

• Upvote 1