Celtic V Aberdeen

13 minutes ago, Dunty said:

He was crap, but wasn't the worst.

Jensen and Gartenmann shambolic.

He certainly wasn't the worst. Jensen, Gartenmann, Devlin, and Roos were truly awful, whilst only Rubezic and Miovski (and that's going some)  who both put in a power of work, gain any pass marks. 

As for Robson, was he actually at the game or was that a cardboard cutout of him outside of the away dugout?

I've tried my best to back him as I wish for any manager of our club to succeed but losing 6-0 to any team in our league, regardless of it being celtic, is totally unacceptable, especially in the manner we completely capitulated at the end. 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Was obvious from about 5 mins in we were going to be looking at a result like that.

I didn’t think so.    Until the penalty , which in my view was harsh, the game looked like it was just going to Peter out with the Tims hardly showing much urgency or appetite to put us to the sword

10 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

18-1 in last 4 under Barry.

15-0 in the last 3 league games at the tattie dome. 
this season Celtic have only scored 4 in a home league game once, against RC, where they also conceded 2.

it’s mind boggling how bad we are (there)! I think he’s adopted the same tactics in each of those last 3 defeats too. 
edit: may have been Goodwin for the 4-0. Point stands though

We never laid a glove on them , apart from the Hayes chance I can't remember us doing anything , no corners or free kicks around there box , we just lay down time after time down there and I fear we will do the same in the cup final.

Robson has to go , we need a manager in that knows what he is doing and plays attacking football , we have some good players 

11 games up until the new year. Huns twice, Hibs at Easter Road,Dundee at Dens, Helsinki away, Killie, Hearts, St Mirren, Livi, Motherwell, Frankfurt all at Pittodrie. 

How many of those do we win? I reckon 3. Livi, Motherwell and Hearts. The thing is, our home form hasn't been great so we can't even be confident in our form at Pittodrie imo. 

If you can't look at that list and confidently say we should/would win 7 of those then I don't see how you can't advocate Robson getting the sack. 

38 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

We are the worst performing team in this league in my opinion. There's been many a team in my over 40 watching that had that 'serious relegation threat' about them but this is the only one that I actually fully believe will go down if the manager isn't removed. This team seem petrified.

There’s been some hysterical stuff but this is def my favourite so far 

30 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Your attitude clearly implies you are definitely ‘the taker’ in your relationship’s’

If we had ten corners and lost would you be less of a wee crybaby?

19 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Aberdeen manager Barry Robson was "not interested" in making excuses from their midweek Conference League exertions.

"Not good enough - every aspect," the Aberdeen manager tells BBC Scotland. "That's from me, the staff, everyone.

"We never started the game well. First 15 minutes, poor, not getting close to anyone.

"Second half, we got them in, told them to get a bit closer to them. We got a bit closer to them for 15 minutes, but after that, we weren't good enough.

"When you go 3-0 down, you have to stop the bleeding and we didn't do that."

Ooft, well that interview goes well against the narrative on here. Thought the interview was gong to be him full of excuses? 

Just now, The Boofon said:

We must be playing someone after that. Jeezo you guys make it hard work sometimes. 

The only reason I've put Livi and Motherwell down as wins is because somehow they are worse than us. Hearts for at Pittodrie is as embarrassing as ours at Tynecastle. 

Apart from that I can't see us getting much. And it's a decent run that we should be looking to pick up a good number of points from. If you Don have the confidence in them to do so it's time he's gone. 

7 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

11 games up until the new year. Huns twice, Hibs at Easter Road,Dundee at Dens, Helsinki away, Killie, Hearts, St Mirren, Livi, Motherwell, Frankfurt all at Pittodrie. 

How many of those do we win? I reckon 3. Livi, Motherwell and Hearts. The thing is, our home form hasn't been great so we can't even be confident in our form at Pittodrie imo. 

If you can't look at that list and confidently say we should/would win 7 of those then I don't see how you can't advocate Robson getting the sack. 

Better tell Dave Cormack.

His tweet two days ago suggests Robson is here for a while. 

2 minutes ago, scottymc said:

He’s not going anywhere. No chance. He will Xmas. He will get the league cup final and to be honest he will likely get the January transfer window as well. 

I want rid of him because I think he’s inept however as a fan base we need to support the team otherwise it could get very bad very quickly. 

The fan base don’t need to do anything. 
If they’re pissed off with the shite football they pay to see, they can say what they want. 

6 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

There’s been some hysterical stuff but this is def my favourite so far 

If we had ten corners and lost would you be less of a wee crybaby?

Ooft, well that interview goes well against the narrative on here. Thought the interview was gong to be him full of excuses? 

Better to bend over & take it than try fight cos gonna lose anyway according to you ya sap

22 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

15-0 in the last 3 league games at the tattie dome. 
this season Celtic have only scored 4 in a home league game once, against RC, where they also conceded 2.

it’s mind boggling how bad we are (there)! I think he’s adopted the same tactics in each of those last 3 defeats too. 
edit: may have been Goodwin for the 4-0. Point stands though

The 4-0 was definitely under Robson. Pathetic.

4 minutes ago, scottymc said:

He’s not going anywhere. No chance. He will Xmas. He will get the league cup final and to be honest he will likely get the January transfer window as well. 

I want rid of him because I think he’s inept however as a fan base we need to support the team otherwise it could get very bad very quickly. 

If anything, Dave will support Robson in Jan, rather than bin him. He’ll give him additional transfer funds, possibly additional revenue to improve his coaching support network, etc etc. He’ll do anything rather than face facts that his cheapo, Aldi centre aisle selection, has failed.

• Upvote 2