Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

35 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Struggling to remember the last time I was filled with so much apathy for a game against the scum.

Maybe nearer Sunday I’ll give more of a shit. The Robson effect 

FTHB 

Going in to December with one Pittodrie win in all comps is pretty mental. Go Robson.

Only one Pittodrie win in 6 to 7 months? 

6 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

Could be anything either way, it'll be TV for me though

As an aside, I wonder how many plastic Huns will be in the home areas of Pittodrie for their first glimpse of the Huns this season?

My guess would be a similar amount, which will be 'normal' and unchecked, albeit doesn't attract the same levels of hysteria as it hasn't embarrassed the SPFL / SFA

FIFY. 

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

😂 I suspect you are correct!

Likewise, though, the very same who have a weak 'purchase history' that allowed them to buy tickets for the final, too

There's no doubt about it. Buy a non hun game ticket maybe once a season, then go to all hun games at Pittodrie! Surely nae that hard to catch oot! 

In! 
fully expect a full on 100% effort performance. Partly in response to the farce at Celtic and secondly, coz it’s the zombies at home and that’s what we do!

result wise; 1-2. Late winner for the hun and kris Boyd bemoaning the fact that we’ve made an effort etc etc. 

hope that ‘time on the training pitch’ for those available has made a difference! At least shouldn’t hear that excuse in the post match…full expect something about playing each of the minks more than anyone else though! 

Overall though, another loss. Probably a step close to the bottom of the league. 
ideally, some sort of vote of confidence from Swiss after the game, which is normally the first step in the sacking process! 

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Jesus how depressing is this thread already.

Loser mentality etc

Fair point, min! I’m not sure if I’m being pessimistic or realistic, but based on what I’ve been watching and the last outing at Celtic, I don’t have a shred of optimism just now, which is shite. I’m just scunnered with it! 
what’s your view for the game? 

15 hours ago, englishred said:

Sadly i'm with you, i can't see us winning here.  Rangers have improved lately and we give up a lot of opportunities to the opposition 

Cove, Queen’s Park, Berwick, ‘the park rangers 1st 11’….?

Im not being a pedantic cunt here, min! But the non existence of ‘rangers’ is something that should never be forgotten! 

• Upvote 3