Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

4 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Might already have been mentioned, but Derek Ferguson was bumping his gums on the latest open goal podcast.... Agreeing with 'Boydie' that Aberdeen raise their game for the Huns, but play passively against Celtic.

We do though tbf. Disagree completely about Celtic though, they are just miles better than us and often completely pump us because of that fact.

Let’s be honest, sevco clearly raise their game against us as well. 

• Upvote 1

Teams always raise their game against rivals. That's football. It's only a story because huns feel hard done by that they get a hard time against us (not all the time I might add). Their entitlement knows no bounds and such is the nature of the old firm if one team gets one thing, the other simply cannot comprehend in their narrow minds that they don't. 

Celtic are streets ahead of them and their style of play is just brutal for us as we have no idea how to play them to get a results. rangers aren't that good and can be got at.

It's also true that rangers raise their game against Celtic. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, BitWait said:

Not a good feeling for this one , 0 - 3 , that will lead to us shocking them in the final 1 - 0. 

Having beaten them (soundly and deservedly) last time out, if we do win tomorrow, then we'd need to beat them a third time in a row in order to lift the League Cup. I don't think we've done that since the mid 80s. That being the case, I'd settle for your scenario happily

47 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Teams always raise their game against rivals. That's football. It's only a story because huns feel hard done by that they get a hard time against us (not all the time I might add). Their entitlement knows no bounds and such is the nature of the old firm if one team gets one thing, the other simply cannot comprehend in their narrow minds that they don't. 

Celtic are streets ahead of them and their style of play is just brutal for us as we have no idea how to play them to get a results. rangers aren't that good and can be got at.

It's also true that rangers raise their game against Celtic. 

Rivals 🤣

Why don’t we raise our game against hibs and hearts, our actual rivals?

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2

We shouldn't really have anything to fear in this one.

Last 5 games v them, we have won 2 quite convincingly, and the other 3 have been tight games we could have, and in some cases, should have won, but for various factors.

Dons 2-3 Huns >>> 2-1 up in injury time. Enough said.

Huns 2-1 Dons >>> LC semi, 1-1 after 90 mins, Stewart idiocy and hun red card ignored. VAR not working or something.

Dons 2-0 Huns

Huns 1-0 Dons >>> Clear penalty for Duk being poopchute rided in the box. Ignored. 2 x clean through on keeper squandered.

Huns 1-3 Dons

Yeah, those were under Beale, and orcs are undefeated under new cunt.

Sure their results have improved, but I don't think they are that much better. Still same players.

All depends on our approach I'd imagine.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4