Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

9 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Same team as the Ibrox win presumably? Or do we dare play two up front? 

Two up front against the hun would only work if we played 4-4-2, and if we found someway to get Duk and Miovski playing closer together and combining, rather than them being constantly 40 yards away from each other. 

Given that Robson is absolutely wedded to 5 at the back, playing 2 up front is basically conceding the midfield to the basturds for 90 minutes, and correspondingly getting another reaming. 

No thanks. 

4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I reckon Robson will go with:

Roos 

Devlin Gartenmann Ruby Jensen Mack  

Polvara Barron Shinnie McGrath 

Miovski 

Huns to win 2-0, maybe 2-1

Fair chance of that team appearing. I’m alright with that line up as long as they dont just go for the  long ball shite all game

We've been playing really poorly. Ergo, another loss. Really, the time has come to hold hands up and say Robson wasn't the answer. The cup final appearance has been an aberration and shouldn't delay the inevitable. Getting rid before the final would be a show of strength.

Yeah, I know...

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Gooby1983 said:

It’s not 3 in a row, we lost 1-0 at Ibrox after the split.

I think he means this one being the second of a run of 3 with the third being the cup final.

Obviously everyone would rather win the cup final if it came down to a choice but I fancy us on Sunday, the Huns are dogshite, their new manager has just sprinkled some glitter on the dogshite to make them think they're world beaters. Again.

5-0 Dons

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, starryfish said:

35 goals lost in 20 matches im sure I read/heard recently. Not about time the defence was getting rejigged?

Its this sitting in and letting them have pops on goal against the huns i hate.

Sure we were lucky last time they spurned all their chances but this ploy seldom works we usually fall a goal behind and have to chase the game letting them hit us on the break.

3 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Its this sitting in and letting them have pops on goal against the huns i hate.

Sure we were lucky last time they spurned all their chances but this ploy seldom works we usually fall a goal behind and have to chase the game letting them hit us on the break.

We cough up an unacceptably high number of chances & shots on our goal just about every game.

And that’s with a 5-4-1 mostly. 

We’ve conceded close to 2 goals per game this season. 

”You can’t be a good attacking team until you’re a good defensive team” was a Robson phrase from last year. 
Well Barry, we’re not.

Which means the “structure” (another Robson favourite) must be shite.

Clueless 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Sonoftherock said:

Might already have been mentioned, but Derek Ferguson was bumping his gums on the latest open goal podcast.... Agreeing with 'Boydie' that Aberdeen raise their game for the Huns, but play passively against Celtic.

You shouldn’t be listening to that nonsense.

Automatic cup final ticket ban.

1 hour ago, Sonoftherock said:

Might already have been mentioned, but Derek Ferguson was bumping his gums on the latest open goal podcast.... Agreeing with 'Boydie' that Aberdeen raise their game for the Huns, but play passively against Celtic.

If you look at the recent history of our managers, they will more often than not line up thinking they can get something from the huns whereas line up hoping they'll get something from Celtic