Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

52 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Frustrating as fuck he plays a weakened team on Thursday when fans(myself included) have spent 1k+ on a trip over to "rest players" then we fucking lose the game like that with horrific shite defending that come from Robsons formation. 

Thanks for last season and fucking those hearts cunts over, but goodbye Barry.

C’mon min. Helsinki/Talliinn was fucking outstanding and given we were already out, the fitba itself didn’t play a massive role in the trip..

money well spent, min

19 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He still somehow ‘manages’ to convince the idiots that things are good/ok/just a lil away from ‘clicking’ 🤣

His defensive record alone should be enough to see him sacked. Especially as he’s not even trying to fix it by trying other formations 

Or personnel.

6 wins from 23 this season.

No wins in 7 in Europe.

13 points from 13 games in league.

Sack him now and get a forward thinking EXPERIENCED man in to get our players to play with purpose and vision.

It's not too much to ask cos at this stage I'm close to lighting a bonfire outside Pittodrie and ceremoniously burning my season ticket.

The piles I've got with sitting on cold hard seats would be a small price to pay if I could see some wins and decent fitba......but no nae chance.

Fuck it.

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Happy Hibee said:

By the use of my full stop at the end of my sentence you should easily understand I had nothing else to add.  Sorry. 

Well thanks for coming on and showing such humility in victory. I feel a lot better now, knowing that you felt Aberdeen should have won!

In fact, I might just nip in to spoonburners.com and show my appreciation. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Well thanks for coming on and showing such humility in victory. I feel a lot better now, knowing that you felt Aberdeen should have won!

In fact, I might just nip in to spoonburners.com and show my appreciation. 

The small things in life mate eh?  Have a good Christmas and hope you pump they cunts next week.

• Upvote 1

Robson saying that was one of the best performances since he took charge , performance means bugger all if you can’t win , if we played that well and they were putting in last ditch tackles your hitting the post and shots just going wide you should walk away with a draw minimum not a loss , if a loss is a good performance we are totally screwed 

2 minutes ago, RUL said:

Yeah although devlin was shite today 

Devlin is what he is. A journeyman pro who will give you his all, which will usually be enough, but for where we aspire to be and the level we want to play at, isn’t the required standard.

In saying that, he’s not a fucking wing back either, he’s right back in a 4

42 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

6 wins in 23 games this season.

If not for some luck in LC v Hibs Robson would have had to have been sacked by now.

Imo he should be sacked regardless. His record is fkn brutally bad & I am genuinely baffled how ANYONE can argue in his favour. 

Winning just 3 LC games (half his season win stats) should not be all that is required to keep your job secure as Aberdeen manager. 

Cormack please ask someone to roll up their sleeve & slide their arm right up inside your vagina & pull your balls back down so you can finally do what has been obviously required for months & sack this cunt

The oaf was sacked for 5 wins in his last 19 games

28 minutes ago, G man said:

Try telling that to some of our Robson out brigade .😂😂

‘Robson out brigade’ said with such arrogance in attempt to make it seem that we’re the idiots in all this 🤣

The delusions are strong with you G man

Must be really frustrating being you G, so many men on here failing to find your G point

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Ironic.

Because it’s “you’re” a fucking idiot, you complete mongol. 

Well it’s good to see your spelling is better than your knowledge of football or a message board. Iv stayed out of the robson must stay or go argument you IDIOT 

13 minutes ago, Happy Hibee said:

The small things in life mate eh?  Have a good Christmas and hope you pump they cunts next week.

And you, my friend! If you’ve had a chance to read the match thread pages and other threads you will get a sense that all is not well in the north east. Some are questioning the managers competence and tactics. 
what they don’t understand is, being 3 points of relegation, a third of the way through the season, is all part of the master plan..

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

Robson saying that was one of the best performances since he took charge , performance means bugger all if you can’t win , if we played that well and they were putting in last ditch tackles your hitting the post and shots just going wide you should walk away with a draw minimum not a loss , if a loss is a good performance we are totally screwed 

Agreed. Whilst he's not playing the game anymore and you can't blame him for chopped off goals, poor refereeing decisions (A Cilla Black Sunday night show springs to mind), and throw in a missed penalty as well, he sets out the game plan and selects the personnel fir the.plan but yet again it backfired.

Hard luck stories and missed chances don't gain you points. 

This season has a identical, unwanted reek of what happened in 94/95 season.