Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, dj_bollocks said:

In some ways similar to Glassball - playing not bad, creating chances but not winning games...

Ruby needs replaced for Macdonald - a cult hero he may be but he's the difference invariably for conceding goals. He's the weak link.

I keep saying back to 4-2-3-1 away from home but no it's 3-5-2 and he's looking like McInnes in having no Plan B...

We're not winning the final on this form and we're delaying the inevitable here...

Someone else could be getting better out of this squad of that I have NO doubt.

Agree, the squad is decent. Man in the dugout is not getting the best out the team, it’s a fact. 

7 minutes ago, G man said:

Total rubbish. Look at todays stats which people go on about when it suits their agenda. We had 22 attempts - 5 on target, hit the post twice and missed a penalty. Of course we were the better team. By the way the better team does not always win, as can be seen in many games.

Stats almost always ‘favour’ the teams that go a goal down early on because they’re then having to chase game 🤷 the stats basically mean fk all. 

Our defence was fkn embarrassing yet again & Boyle was clean through numerous times yet again even before first goal & Robson still continues his ‘high line’ back 3 v Hibs 🤣 

He’s a pathetic manager. Just nothing but excuses spoken with confidence so chairman & idiot fans will buy them.

He’s a SHITE manager. Simple as that.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Win the two games in hand we are above Hibs on 19 points, 3 behind St Mirren. I’ve no idea if we can win lose or draw our games in hand at the mo but there’s the incentive.

Well if 19 points tops 21 points then I guess you are correct.....

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, minijc said:

That's a fucking cracker, there's only one person free from criticism in your eyes and it's cunt who sets us up in a terrible manner week in, week out.  Yes Miovski should have scored at least 2 goals but we've still conceded 2 and looked ropey as fuck every time they've attacked.

Not saying he is free from criticism.Think he should have started MacDonald. But you have made many a comment about stats I have done that today. I thought we played well in many phases today. 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Yip. 

We have someone who was a bang average under 18’s manager running our first team.

Nothing will change whilst he’s here.

In fact, we’ll be in a battle to avoid the bottom two spots if he stays. 
That’s how bad he is. 

I think we’d be alright to be honest. 

However the fact is he’s performing well below par and deserves sacked. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, G man said:

Not saying he is free from criticism.Think he should have started MacDonald. But you have made many a comment about stats I have done that today. I thought we played well in many phases today. 

I have but here's the thing, defensively we are still a mess, the formation doesn't work yet Robson still can't get that into his thick skull. 

Stats wise we were good however, every time Hibs attacked we looked likely to lose a goal, games like today are few and far between and today was no where near as bad as any of the other failures from Robson this season but we are now in a very bad position, potentially a relegation scrap if the results don't come.

37 minutes ago, minijc said:

That's a fucking cracker, there's only one person free from criticism in your eyes and it's cunt who sets us up in a terrible manner week in, week out.  Yes Miovski should have scored at least 2 goals but we've still conceded 2 and looked ropey as fuck every time they've attacked.

To say miovski should have had 2 is being generous he should have had 4 himself. As much as Robson isn’t doing great miovski playing crap and rubizic fucking up twice at the back you can’t legislate for being a manager 

6 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Win the two games in hand we are above Hibs on 19 points, 3 behind St Mirren. I’ve no idea if we can win lose or draw our games in hand at the mo but there’s the incentive.

The incentive should be to win every game. We've won 3 out of 13 so far. Keep going at this rate and we'll have 6 wins from 26

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Yip. 

We have someone who was a bang average under 18’s manager running our first team.

Nothing will change whilst he’s here.

In fact, we’ll be in a battle to avoid the bottom two spots if he stays. 
That’s how bad he is. 

In a nutshell.

Sinking managers at least flip and flop between a back 3 and a back 4, so for Robson to never have done this (bar maybe one game when, when losing at HT,  he went back 4 in the 2nd half) shows you what a thrawn fool he is. His stout defence of Ruby is another major flaw.

He’s getting the Cup Final, that much is true, even if we lose this weeks matches. Maybe then, we’ll see a replacement 

Just now, thurso said:

To say miovski should have had 2 is being generous he should have had 4 himself. As much as Robson isn’t doing great miovski playing crap and rubizic fucking up twice at the back you can’t legislate for being a manager 

Aye, in isolation. However we have 13 points in 13 games. He needs to go purely for that reason. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, thurso said:

The problem is we have been relying on Miovski too much and today he had a rare off day. He can't be perfect every game 

10 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

13 points in 13 games and no wins in 7 in Europe. @G manthinks this is acceptable at AFC 👍👍

It’s a fkn sub 40 point season average 🤣

It’s absolutely pathetic but is being Kevlar coated with countless shite excuse after excuse by Robson & his shitebag happy clapping fk wits.

He needs to be sacked BEFORE the Fkn final. We’re losing final either way anyway so just fkn sack the cunt NOW 

13 minutes ago, G man said:

Total rubbish. Look at todays stats which people go on about when it suits their agenda. We had 22 attempts - 5 on target, hit the post twice and missed a penalty. Of course we were the better team. By the way the better team does not always win, as can be seen in many games.

I agree with that post! 
Fair play to you G man. I don’t share your optimism or view that some how all will be alright on the night at some stage, but you stick to your convictions, despite some of the personal slurs coming your way, which are way over the top. We’re all entitled to a view and the bottom line is all we want is a successful team on the pitch. I respect your view and it can’t be easy maintaining what is fast becoming a lone voice, but I don’t agree with it. Each to their own though and the forum is all about debate. 

Im now beyond project BR, coz the league tables don’t lie and nothing short of a miracle run of results is going to change that..

4 minutes ago, thurso said:

You can legislate for Ruby making to fuck ups. Don’t play him in the first place. Everyone else can see he’s an accident waiting to happen.

22 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Some weird takes in there. Thought McGarry was really good. 

Miovski missed a few chances but gave his all.

Robson needs sacked.

What did he do to get the result in Aberdeens favour? Was it enough? 

Miovski should be walking away with the match ball. I didn't doubt anyone's effort. 

7 minutes ago, thurso said:

See that's the thing though. You can't blame strikers having an off day for losing. We were losing from early on and the formation and defensive line up saw to that and that's why we got no points instead of a disappointing 1.