Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

10 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Only if it’s same stand I thought?

they can charge less in other 3 stands I believe 

I recall the term "equivalent view" being used. Eg, the Hibs fans in the stand opposite would have to pay the same as us because the stands offer similar views. Seems this is no longer the case. £35 😂. For Scottish football 😂. Fuck right off. 

16 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Yup and this place will be toxic once again. It will be toxic if we win too. Would a draw be the perfect result?? 

It would only be toxic with a win if it’s a re run of the semi final. If we play well and win with sokler in the mix their may be a little bit of hope. I’m clinging onto the fact that we are trying something a little different and their is a small chance it may work. As soon as we start lumping it up the park that will probably all evaporate. 

22 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Yup and this place will be toxic once again. It will be toxic if we win too. Would a draw be the perfect result?? 

Yes sadly there are some so called Dons fans who will be critical whether we win lose or draw. If we win - Hibs will be a poor side or we have been lucky. Hibs win and Robson should be sacked - all so predictable.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
10 minutes ago, slippers said:

It would only be toxic with a win if it’s a re run of the semi final. If we play well and win with sokler in the mix their may be a little bit of hope. I’m clinging onto the fact that we are trying something a little different and their is a small chance it may work. As soon as we start lumping it up the park that will probably all evaporate. 

Critical of winning a semi final. !!Get real. Cup football is all about the result!! We won and l am going to our first final in years. Get behind the team for a change.

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, slippers said:

Did he? Laughable. Shows the joke club we are! The only glimmer is that we are probably starting with a 2 upfront with solker which is a little different so not quite sure what to expect. I’ll go 3-1 hibs. 

Would you expect him to publicly state Robson’s job is at risk? 

As most have already said, there’s little to suggest we’ll get anything today. 
Not because Hibs are anything special, more that in the main, we’ve been shit in the league this season.

We ship far too many chances & too many goals, but the gump in the dug out does nothing about it & played the same defenders, week in, week out. 

And at the other end, despite having good players in midfield & attack, we have the lowest shots on goal per game.

So Robson is clearly failing at both ends of the pitch.   

That’s not negativity, that’s just facts. 

But apparently his job is not in jeopardy 🙄