Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

3 hours ago, G man said:

Robson’s job is not at risk other than by some on this forum. We could win the cup final and some would still want him sacked!!😂😂

We are on completely different spectrums. You are happy to risk us being dragged into a bottom 6 battle on hope it turns around and I’m not prepared to risk it based on what’s been on show and the fact we are third bottom of league. I hope your right but my opinion is that Robson is holding this squad back massively. We are all entitled to them. 

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, slippers said:

We are on completely different spectrums. You are happy to risk us being dragged into a bottom 6 battle on hope it turns around and I’m not prepared to risk it based on what’s been on show and the fact we are third bottom of league. I hope your right but my opinion is that Robson is holding this squad back massively. We are all entitled to them. 

I totally accept we have completely different views on this. Surely that is what this forum is all about. 

• Upvote 2

Not feeling especially confident about today. Hibs are no great shakes, but to use a Boxing phrase, styles make fights and right now we're tailor made for them.

Massively rode our luck at Hampden, can't see Hibs passing up chances the way they did that day.

Still feel December can be a really good month given the fixtures we have ahead of us. 🤞

No excuses for him today. Rested key players midweek, league form has been abysmal. 

Simply has to start getting wins. 

The concern is obviously, that it doesn't seem like there are any stakes to this. We've been garbage maybe 80% of the time since his official appointment and the FMB seem to think they've got their man. 

5 minutes ago, starryfish said:

What does Barron have to do to get a start? Been our best midfielder by a distance this season imo

Has he though?  He certainly improved on last seasons efforts but I wouldn't say he's been anything special, even on thursday in the first half he was appalling, really good in the second though.

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

BTTS, Hibs to win, would be my guess. 

Aye, maybe.