Clarkson    McGrath

Morris                                       Duk

Miovski

No more fucking long ball.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Ruby suspended 

It’s the chairman who’s a spineless wank, trotting out lies at an AGM, to attempt to justify his 3rd consecutive pish appointment 

I've no doubt the chairman has put a lot of his own money into the club and he's found money to spend in some significant transfers. I just wish he'd splash the cash when appointing a manager. It's the single most important appointment our club could make.

The money we spunked on Richardson, Morris and Gueye could've bagged us a very good manager

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

I've no doubt the chairman has put a lot of his own money into the club and he's found money to spend in some significant transfers. I just wish he'd splash the cash when appointing a manager. It's the single most important appointment our club could make.

The money we spunked on Richardson, Morris and Gueye could've bagged us a very good manager

Agreed.

Along with HoR, it’s the most important person at the club.

And yet, he’s appointed two complete novices out of three appointments.

Madness. 

21 minutes ago, True_Don said:

We should be:

Roos

Devlin  McDonald  Jensen  McGarry*

Polvara

Clarkson    McGrath

Morris                                       Duk

Miovski

No more fucking long ball.

Times are really bad if people are thinking Morris should start. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, thurso said:

Times are really bad if people are thinking Morris should start. 

Come on, min! Morris was decent against EF, decent against hearts too, including the best/only cross I’ve seen him put on the money for the Duk header. Continue to improve the crosses, play him as an out and out winger and there is a player in there! 
actually thought he added something on Sunday too..

10 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Come on, min! Morris was decent against EF, decent against hearts too, including the best/only cross I’ve seen him put on the money for the Duk header. Continue to improve the crosses, play him as an out and out winger and there is a player in there! 

You must be seeing things differently from me. I thought he was average against Frankfurt. He’s one of these players who becomes a professional footballer as he has speed. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Turra red said:

I really can't be arsed watching more hoofball but will head in to Pittodrie anyway. 

Doesn't help I have a clueless cnut that does a running commentary all game sitting behind me! I was pleased that his carer/pal wasn't at the hearts game but he still kept speaking shite regardless! 

4:0 dons , Ruby, miovski x2 and a dod og 

Sounds like you sit near the dugout 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, RUL said:

This

found a post after hearts away where I said this isn’t working and 3 months later I feel the same. 

It’s clear for almost all to see it isn’t working but Robson and the board either out of sheer stubbornness don’t want to see it or are to fucking stupid to see it and do anything about it

Roos

Gartenman  MacDonald Jensen

Devlin                                                            McGarry

Polvara     Barron    Clarkson

Duk                    Miovski

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

When, might one enquire, might we reasonably expect his second decent cross at Pittodrie?

I wouldn’t be surprised at a win lose or draw tonight. If we don’t win though I don’t think anything will change. I do wonder if the ABZ pod comment is true as it feels like he has zero pressure on him. We are at the point now where getting to a cup final is seen as great success from both the board and a small amount of fans. It’s pretty wild.