Aberdeen 2 - 1 Livingston

5 defenders at home against a team bottom of the league who have scored 9 league goals.

Just fuck off Robson. Hope he gets a hard time from the crowd.

Shinnie there again despite being one of our worst performers all season, which is an unbelievably low bar. Barron must have signed for the Huns.

Might fluke a 1-0, but my moneys on 0-0

It’s Groundhog Day.

nothing appears different in that line up. Hoof the ball up the park etc is incoming again! 
FFS from memory livi have a team of basketball sized loons that can’t play football. Our approach is to batter it up the park! Hope I’m wrong, but there is no width in that team! 

4-3-3 and get the fucking ball on the ground!

thank fuck I’m not going to the game! 

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, virtualmontana said:

Are we part of some kind of perverse social experiment - to find out just how much mind numbing fuckery the average fan can cope with? 

You would think the DoF would be intervening here, wouldn’t you? He/she/they usually dictate the strategy and the approach, in any usual and perfectly working organisation 

5 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

You would think the DoF would be intervening here, wouldn’t you? He/she/they sets the tone for the strategy in terms of the approach, in any usual and perfectly working organisation 

I don’t think the philosophy matters now or he would of been punted a long time ago. Only logical explanation. 

9 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

McGarry and Devlin is Robson's first choice wing backs so let's see what the system is all about. In practice this shouldn't be 5 at the back.

It’s not a back 5 but have you ever seen McGarry or more especially Devlin, get to the opposition byeline and whip crosses in before?

Even a back 3 is an abomination of a setup. 

"Aberdeen have won both of their last two home league games against Livingston, and have never won three in a row at home to them in the top-flight before."

"After beating Hearts 2-1, Aberdeen are looking to win back-to-back league games for just a second time this season, after doing so in September. At home, the Dons last won successive home league fixtures in April last season"

12 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

You would think the DoF would be intervening here, wouldn’t you? He/she/they sets the tone for the strategy in terms of the approach, in any usual and perfectly working organisation 

FFS, can you imagine Gunn approaching Robson? 
He’d shit a brick.

And besides, Robson would justifiably say “what the fuck do you know about football?”

He’s probably less qualified to be a DoF than Robson is to be a manager.