Aberdeen vs Motherwell (postponed)

13 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Angola? Fuck me, that's a mental place! Any stories?

Nae nothing really of note min but as long as my brother pays the locals (taxi drivers, assigned driver to and from LAD, etc.) a nice amount of Kwanzas, he's well looked after.

He hizna seen any shootings as yet but a good lot of the locals carry guns on them.

He's been gan with a quine fae there for about 8 months now.

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Very good summary min. I know the weather can be worse inland in places like Ellon and the surrounding area compared with up here, and vice versa, and there will be damage along the way unfortunately.

However, there are absolutely no excuses for municipal roads to be flooded in this era. The local authorities in the north-east are an absolute embarrassment when it comes to road safety and drainage.

(I've got a folder of numerous correspondences and evidence between myself and the Senior Roads Civil Engineer of Aberdeenshire Council from May 2018 regarding improvements required on the street I used to stay, but even after two major multiple car crashes, nothing has been done whatsoever).

Even when there have been deaths on our roads in the past, the Councils do fuck all to improve the highways in our area.

The roads fae Fraserburgh to the Ellon dualler turn off are horrendous and, tragically, have been the scene of many a road accident death.

Blame those cunts at sepa, not allowing ditches end the likes to be cleared, and grown over cos some rare fucking moth rocks up for two days a year, does fuck all when it is there then no doubt gets eaten by  a gull or crow,  along with the environmentalist they are the big cause 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Nae nothing really of note min but as long as my brother pays the locals (taxi drivers, assigned driver to and from LAD, etc.) a nice amount of Kwanzas, he's well looked after.

He hizna seen any shootings as yet but a good lot of the locals carry guns on them.

We all got held in our hotel a few years ago because a boy had been shot outside. Seen a body covered with a carpet (feet sticking out) and were told to shut the curtains and bide away from the windows. 

7 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Folk drive like spastics on speed these days. Driving used to be pleasurable, now it's like that mental movie with Sly Stallone and the bloke who wanked himself to death in a wardrobe in Thailand...

😄😄. The video reminds me of the tomfoolery of The Benny Hill Show.

I thought David Carradine was a victim of a wank that went wrong/too far in London? Never knew it was in Siam (nae that it matters, he's deid regardless).

I'm getting mixed him up with Gene Pitney and how he came a Roy Cropper. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Didn't an Angolan woman win Miss Universe ten years ago or so?

Might just have been Ronaldo in a wig.

Angolan kwanza is around £0.001. No, seriously. 

Angola play Algeria in the African Cup in Ivory Coast on Jan 15.

I love the tournament, it's mental, it's on Sky Sports.

9 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Blame those cunts at sepa, not allowing ditches end the likes to be cleared, and grown over cos some rare fucking moth rocks up for two days a year, does fuck all when it is there then no doubt gets eaten by  a gull or crow,  along with the environmentalist they are the big cause 

SEPA can be very regimental in how they implement environmental law (I know this first hand as I worked there for them fir 21 months).

At the end of the day loon, the Council have got the final say in such matters of drainage and overgrown municipal roadsides, and if SEPA do intervene when flooding arises on a public road, it is for the Council to sort out and resolve.

31 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Very good summary min. I know the weather can be worse inland in places like Ellon and the surrounding area compared with up here, and vice versa, and there will be damage along the way unfortunately.

However, there are absolutely no excuses for municipal roads to be flooded in this era. The local authorities in the north-east are an absolute embarrassment when it comes to road safety and drainage.

(I've got a folder of numerous correspondences and evidence between myself and the Senior Roads Civil Engineer of Aberdeenshire Council from May 2018 regarding improvements required on the street I used to stay, but even after two major multiple car crashes, nothing has been done whatsoever).

Even when there have been deaths on our roads in the past, the Councils do fuck all to improve the highways in our area.

The roads fae Fraserburgh to the Ellon dualler turn off are horrendous and, tragically, have been the scene of many a road accident death.

Toll of Birness. Probably the most mentioned stretch of road on Northsound/Original.

A car recovery unit would have a full time job biding there.

Nothing ever done about it though 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

There’s a reason Aberdeen are by far the biggest supported club away from home in this country, not cause of yous cunts lol, settle doon farmer boy.

And as I've said afore more fans travel to pittodrie from outwith the city than within, thank fuck imagine if it was left to toonsers, would be ankle socks, and skin tight jeans wearing Audi driving, cunts to attend 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Driven past the ground as I live close by.

A tree is down on george street causing diversions no damage to the fabric of the ground seen. Some of the fence down at the driving range. Could feel the car moving A LOT. guy at shop needed two hands to close car door.

If you park at the old city hospital - think carefully trees bending

4 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Didn't an Angolan woman win Miss Universe ten years ago or so?

Might just have been Ronaldo in a wig.

Angolan kwanza is around £0.001. No, seriously. 

Angola play Algeria in the African Cup in Ivory Coast on Jan 15.

I love the tournament, it's mental, it's on Sky Sports.

Since my brother has worked down there, I've kept an interest in how the Angola national football team have been getting g on. The ACON is an alright tournament to watch.

Angola are a slow burner of improvement. Mind you, that notion can be applied to some other nations, outwith the notables.

If I remember correctly £1 = 1,000 Kwanzas approx.🤔

37 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Toll of Birness. Probably the most mentioned stretch of road on Northsound/Original.

You are spot, RAZOR loon.

The Toll of Birness is a a death trap and, sadly, many a motorist and passenger have succumbed to their demise there.

Like you rightly say, nothing is ever done to improve its layout in order to mitigate the chance of a crash. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

But it's always caused by folk pulling oot Infront of you, or worse still pulling oot and doing 20mph. 

10 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

And as I've said afore more fans travel to pittodrie from outwith the city than within, thank fuck imagine if it was left to toonsers, would be ankle socks, and skin tight jeans wearing Audi driving, cunts to attend 

Aye thank fuck for you boot cut winklepicker wearing hoors!

9 minutes ago, Bamber said:

Driven past the ground as I live close by.

A tree is down on george street causing diversions damage to the fabric of the ground seen. Some of the fence down at the driving range. Could feel the car moving A LOT. guy at shop needed two hands to close car door.

If you park at the old city hospital - think carefully trees bending

Fuck me peely wally toonser cunts , in the outer Hebrides this I what is called a " gentle breeze" fucking man up rowie munchers 

37 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄😄. The video reminds me of the tomfoolery of The Benny Hill Show.

I thought David Carradine was a victim of a wank that went wrong/too far in London? Never knew it was in Siam (nae that it matters, he's deid regardless).

I'm getting mixed him up with Gene Pitney and how he came a Roy Cropper. 

He's great as folk music legend, Woody Guthrie in...