Aberdeen 0 - 3 St Mirren

17 hours ago, The Hulk said:

Actually no they don’t. They don’t deserve any support until they show they can change/improve.

20,000 mug punters chanting stand free is not going to make Stefan Gartenmann play a forward pass any better or prevent Richard Jensen shitting the bed again after Pep Robsoniola continues to select them in the wake of another defensive shitshow.

The club needs to hear what we think of their shitty players and coaching staff now more than ever.

Maybe 20000 mug punters berating said players for 90 minutes would work better.

Agree with this. On paper, do we really have a good team, have the midfield really been tested with the hoofball tactics, and the defence is still a major problem. How many pens have we given away and how many back post goals have we lost? Still a huge problem, 6 goals at parkhead and another 3 at home against a team that were “ a yard quicker” according to our maestro. If it’s not the training and they are supposedly fit, where is the demonstration we have a quality team even on paper? It could be that these guys let their heads go down when they don’t win any second balls. Just a pity they don’t ask themselves why that is……

1 hour ago, Dons Daft said:

Agree with this. On paper, do we really have a good team, have the midfield really been tested with the hoofball tactics, and the defence is still a major problem. How many pens have we given away and how many back post goals have we lost? Still a huge problem, 6 goals at parkhead and another 3 at home against a team that were “ a yard quicker” according to our maestro. If it’s not the training and they are supposedly fit, where is the demonstration we have a quality team even on paper? It could be that these guys let their heads go down when they don’t win any second balls. Just a pity they don’t ask themselves why that is……

A few of the first team out celebrating new year last night in town. 

On 12/31/2023 at 4:06 PM, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

72 fans thumbs-up robsons post match interview. We have some real meek as fuck support the type that hold this club back.

TWL, Ernie and G Mans extended family and friends probably enough to secure that.

On 12/31/2023 at 6:33 PM, Dandys1983 said:

it's just the footballing side of things that need improvements 

Unfortunately that's the only side that 99% of us give a fuck about.

On 12/31/2023 at 8:23 PM, shooftahmooftah said:

hard earned cash, 

WTF is that*? 

*Soz, I did know at one juncture. Nae now.

On 12/31/2023 at 8:37 PM, Daisy1903 said:

I couldn't give a shite about all the good stuff that happens off the park. The most important thing is how that 1st team performs and since he took over it's been shite. 

Correct. Correct.

And thrice, correct.

The stupid looking cunt is fucking useless.

Shows you how fucking brain dead he is that he is still where he is given that he supposedly loves AFC.

If you loved AFC and you had a modicum of intelligence you would fuck off and let some ither cunt have a go.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 1:58 PM, Big Hat Logan said:

Delusions of grandeur. 

I sat up in the top deck in the beach end for this game because the weather was so bad . Fuk me the football is worse watching it from that height than the South stand. So many times the defence or mid field had a chance to make a positive forward pass. But no sideways or back .  Does your head in.

12 minutes ago, Beechender said:

I sat up in the top deck in the beach end for this game because the weather was so bad . Fuk me the football is worse watching it from that height than the South stand. So many times the defence or mid field had a chance to make a positive forward pass. But no sideways or back .  Does your head in.

Must have affected you badly. Takes you a month to revisit it 🤣