Aberdeen 0 - 3 St Mirren

18 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

Nah, I'm not having that. We've got players like Clarkson, Barron and even Polvara who are capable of doing that. 

It's the formation and tactics that completely neuter us. 

Tactics have a lot to do with it but there were a few occasions yesterday when Clarkson got the ball 10 yards from the touchline with huge gaps to his left and chose to pass to Morris who had 3 players round him. That's lacking the ability or confidence to make an individual decision. Its not in his DNA. He is so one dimensional. 

33 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

72 fans thumbs-up robsons post match interview. We have some real meek as fuck support the type that hold this club back.

There's a loser's mentality among some that can't wash off. You see it in things like the acceptance of shit like yesterday.

It's catastrophic when it's the Manger himself who has a loser's mentality, talking about 'proper teams' turning us over.

WE are supposed to be a proper team, you fucking poltroon!

• Upvote 1

There was folk behind me yesterday that said they were quiet happy as it's a work in progress like the whole club is currently, that's the type of fans we have now, same that just walk out and don't boo, walking out does nothing as you've already paid your cash, I could told to give it a rest as I boo'd Barry Doon the tunnel, I really can't be arsed with most of our support nowadays. 

Just watched his interview and he mentions staying in the fight.You need to be in the fight before you can stay in it Barry! 
Once the Buddies worked out they only needed to be disciplined, and organised in their defensive duties, it was only a matter of taking your chances when they came their way, which they did perfectly! 

4 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

There was folk behind me yesterday that said they were quiet happy as it's a work in progress like the whole club is currently, that's the type of fans we have now, same that just walk out and don't boo, walking out does nothing as you've already paid your cash, I could told to give it a rest as I boo'd Barry Doon the tunnel, I really can't be arsed with most of our support nowadays. 

Best thing to do is not turn up, it’s what I’ll be doing until Robson is gone 

• Upvote 2
30 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Best thing to do is not turn up, it’s what I’ll be doing until Robson is gone 

Cormack ain't getting a penny of my hard earned until the support is truly earned.

A decent structure of football people at the club, not yes people, an experienced and tactically aware manager, not the YTS lad, and a believable route to a new stadium, as opposed to various empty words.

Deeds not words as granny used to say.

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1

This 'best thing to do is just not turn up' pish seems to be a common theme on here so not specifically aimed at the poster above. You can almost guarantee most folk saying that ad nauseum have ripped in to the huns for letting their club die or walking away at some point though.

If you can't be arsed to go along and support the club that's fine, everyone has their own reasons for how often or how little they attend, it doesn't make you any less of a Dons fan. Its the subsequent decrying of those that do choose to continue to go despite Robson and that somehow those fans are in any way to blame that is the rank hypocrisy. Are you under the impression you're somehow doing more for the cause by ranting on here? 😂 

We're not a million miles away from where we were in the 94-95 season, if it wasn't for the backing the team got in the run in then we'd most likely have been down that year. Fuck Robson, Cormack, Burrows or whoever else is the target of your anger but support Aberdeen, the club are more important than any of them who are just passing through.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
8 minutes ago, VinegarStrokes said:

This 'best thing to do is just not turn up' pish seems to be a common theme on here so not specifically aimed at the poster above. You can almost guarantee most folk saying that ad nauseum have ripped in to the huns for letting their club die or walking away at some point though.

If you can't be arsed to go along and support the club that's fine, everyone has their own reasons for how often or how little they attend, it doesn't make you any less of a Dons fan. Its the subsequent decrying of those that do choose to continue to go despite Robson and that somehow those fans are in any way to blame that is the rank hypocrisy. Are you under the impression you're somehow doing more for the cause by ranting on here? 😂 

We're not a million miles away from where we were in the 94-95 season, if it wasn't for the backing the team got in the run in then we'd most likely have been down that year. Fuck Robson, Cormack, Burrows or whoever else is the target of your anger but support Aberdeen, the club are more important than any of them who are just passing through.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion min.

I have contributed hard earned, and supported AFC, for more years than I care to remember but have grown increasingly angry at the Cormack way surrounded by all his yes people.

Things simply have to change and the how the fuck is that going to happen without some form of action. 

Otherwise Cormack and Co will continue to bluster on making the same old mistakes.

7 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

I have contributed hard earned, and supported AFC, for more years than I care to remember but have grown increasingly angry at the Cormack way surrounded by all his yes people.

Things simply have to change and the how the fuck is that going to happen without some form of action. 

Otherwise Cormack and Co will continue to bluster on making the same old mistakes.

I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion or that you were under any obligation to spend your hard earned cash in any particular way. In fact I expressly stated that in my previous post that that you quoted. My issue is with folk criticising match going fans and holding them up as some sort of reason for the way things are currently going.

People will find any reason not to attend though. 

ps Cormack doesn't take money out of AFC, there's lots to be critical about with regards to him and his tenure but at least keep it factual.

6 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

🤔 Milne was just as bad, and Ian Donald before that. We never seen to do well with appointments, that's where you could say an experienced DOF would help now. But from what I've heard he has been leaving the day to day stuff to Gunn and Burrows, but I guess the sackings is down to Cormack but surely Gunn and Burrows must have had a meeting with Cormack today as you only have spend 30 seconds on social media to see times up Barry

5 minutes ago, VinegarStrokes said:

I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion or that you were under any obligation to spend your hard earned cash in any particular way. In fact I expressly stated that in my previous post that that you quoted. My issue is with folk criticising match going fans and holding them up as some sort of reason for the way things are currently going.

People will find any reason not to attend though. 

ps Cormack doesn't take money out of AFC, there's lots to be critical about with regards to him and his tenure but at least keep it factual.

I have never criticised fellow fans for attending or stated that Cormack takes money out of AFC.

However I do criticise Cormack's decision making and the apparent surrounding himself with spineless, yes people. 

Whether folk attend matches or not at present we can all deduce that things are not right at Pittodrie overall.

I thought that Burrows coming in would improve things. Almost a year on and that would not appear to be the case.

Milne wasn't too great a chairman either but at least in appointing McInnes we were rarely a potential laughing stock.

Cormack has done fine financially and produced a training ground, double tick, but there is plenty for us all to be very worried about. His manager appointments to name but three!!

43 minutes ago, VinegarStrokes said:

What exactly are you supporting when you say “the club”. Is it the useless stubborn cunt of a manager, the board who are happy to ignore the current situation whilst treating the fans like mugs or is it the player who got beat 3-0 yesterday by St Mirren and are happy to go along with what the manager is telling them to do.  

This is the third season of shitshow served up by Cormack and I’ve had enough, he’s got my money from my season ticket so what exactly am I supposed to do. Just waste my Saturday sat in the pissing rain keeping attendances above 10k whilst annoyed as fuck at the utter shite being served and boo Robson or not go which at least shows my discontent and will at least make the board think shit is going on if enough people stay away. 

You sound like a right happy clapper with comments like “support Aberdeen, the club” fuck off with that shite

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

I have never criticised fellow fans for attending or stated that Cormack takes money out of AFC.

However I do criticise Cormack's decision making and the apparent surrounding himself with spineless, yes people. 

Whether folk attend matches or not at present we can all deduce that things are not right at Pittodrie overall.

I thought that Burrows coming in would improve things. Almost a year on and that would not appear to be the case.

Milne wasn't too great a chairman either but at least in appointing McInnes we were rarely a potential laughing stock.

Cormack has done fine financially and produced a training ground, double tick, but there is plenty for us all to be very worried about. His manager appointments to name but three!!

I think the business model is far better now, you can see he's made money previously, the club is alot better organised that's a fact, it's just the footballing side of things that need improvements and alot of improvement, I just don't know if Cormack has that in him,infact I don't think he has, nor does Burrows I think they are more business minded than football if you get me, Cormack is a fan but has no real experience of football, I think he needs to bite the bullet and get an experienced football man in at this club be it at Manager level or DOF level. 

3 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

What exactly are you supporting when you say “the club”. Is it the useless stubborn cunt of a manager, the board who are happy to ignore the current situation whilst treating the fans like mugs or is it the player who got beat 3-0 yesterday by St Mirren and are happy to go along with what the manager is telling them to do.  

This is the third season of shitshow served up by Cormack and I’ve had enough, he’s got my money from my season ticket so what exactly am I supposed to do. Just waste my Saturday sat in the pissing rain keeping attendances above 10k whilst annoyed as fuck at the utter shite being served and boo Robson or not go which at least shows my discontent and will at least make the board think shit is going on if enough people stay away. 

You sound like a right happy clapper with comments like “support Aberdeen, the club” fuck off with that shite

I was actually just speaking to my mate and he said it's a shame we don't have a home game for ages but if the red shed was empty that would stir it up, but what's the Ultras position on the manager? 

7 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Maybe I picked you up wrong then but when you said above you weren't going to give Cormack a penny you really meant the club I assume?

That's your prerogative. I'm not criticising folk for not going, every person supports the team in their own way and attending games doesn't make you a better fan than anyone else if you have the club at heart. IMO.

I'm not disagreeing that there is plenty to be concerned with either, I've been against the appointment of Robson since day one but my initial post was purely about people encouraging folk to not attend and berating those that do as if it'll benefit the club in any way. Its akin to saying you hope the team gets beat so that the manager gets sacked. 

8 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

I was actually just speaking to my mate and he said it's a shame we don't have a home game for ages but if the red shed was empty that would stir it up, but what's the Ultras position on the manager? 

I don’t know but the board aren’t willing to do their job and get rid of the manager so now it’s on the fans to not go and force the boards hand. They want folk to keep turning up to “support” the club as it means the money is still coming in, if attendances dropped significantly they have to act

2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

I don’t know but the board aren’t willing to do their job and get rid of the manager so now it’s on the fans to not go and force the boards hand. They want folk to keep turning up to “support” the club as it means the money is still coming in, if attendances dropped significantly they have to act

I honestly think a good old protest outside the main stand would be enough to end it. But it's getting folk to do that nowadays. 

1 minute ago, Dandys1983 said:

I honestly think a good old protest outside the main stand would be enough to end it. But it's getting folk to do that nowadays. 

Not sure about that, Cormack was inflating Robsons win ratio using friendlies so the chances are he’d come out with a “minority” of fans were protecting outside the main stand and idiots would agree, a stadium significantly low on number cannot be as easily downplayed

Just now, VinegarStrokes said:

Are you genuinely asking if you hurt my feelings by calling me a name on the internet? 😂

Have a great Hogmanay min, sounds like you have started on the turps already 

Well you didn’t reply with anything from that whole post other than the happy clapper part which makes it look like you got upset

It’s not for me to tell people to boycott Pittodrie or anything like that, and as much as going to Pittodrie has become a right chore for me, and as much as it might take that course of action (boycott) for Dave to smell the coffee, but fuck sakes, imagine not having the Dons in your life to go and watch every fortnight? 

Even if it was only temporarily, nightmare scenario.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

72 fans thumbs-up robsons post match interview. We have some real meek as fuck support the type that hold this club back.

Yep it's those fuckers that Colgate and Gunnar will  use as an excuse to keep him , 

It could be the patrons of the Ranch and the Gordon Highlander whose wall his photograph adornes

• Upvote 1