Aberdeen 0 - 3 St Mirren

That’s it done. Thanks very much. 

I never ever want our team to lose but getting pumped at home to st Mirren should have finally got the job done. 

when that cunt goes on monday I will at least have a bit of hope again. 

Robson tenure as aberdeen manager has been a fucking disgrace and I hope he gets so far to fuck from our club 

7 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

I am going to try very very hard to not watch the post matcher as that level of rage that the comments will no doubt create could be unhealthy. 

"I think we did okay, considering the cancelled games, the rain, the darkness, the floodlights dazzled some players, the fact that it's Christmas. No, we'll be back in the New Year feeling fresh. Cheers!"

1_Aberdeen-FC-Media-Access.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

This squad of players, playing like this means;

The players don't like the manager or don't trust him.

The tactics are wrong.

In this case, it's both. How he is still the manager is beyond me.

Incapable of adapting, incapable of using his squad, incapable of making tactical changes, incapable of improving players... The list goes on and it is damning.

Get out. If he's still the manager tomorrow this club is an absolute joke.

3 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Oh that's ok then, give Robson a fucking contact extension, let's hold a fucking parade for Barry tomorrow for only losing 0-3 at home to a half decent st mirren side, fucks sake!

Eh!  As leaps of logic go that's fucking stratospheric.  It was in response to Ke!t's post and not a stand alone post.  Any village looking for a new idiot :rolleyes:?

EDIT:

That's 3 fuck ups today, I'm going tae bed, sorry @don corleone

3 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

This has to be the end for Robson, has to be. But i thought the same about the Celtic shambles.

It fucking HAS TO BE. In ANY other country, a diddy like this, a glorified caretaker would have been given his jotters MONTHS AGO.

Even teams that are doing okay in Europe this season have replaced a manager for a better one, forked out. When you are in a UEFA cup, in a domestic cup Semi and you have a pish manager, you replace him, end of story, standard fitba protocol.

That fucking Clyde game is already making me apply 3-in-1 oil to my anus.