Ross County 0 - 3 Aberdeen

8 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

"It's a massive crisis at Aberdeen isn't it? That's what you've all been saying, but we're 8th in the league and have three games in hand. We've been all over Europe, 36 shots against the Swedish champions, we were in a final. But it's a crisis isn't it?"

" We will get on the training pitch .. we haven't had a single day on the training pitch in months "

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Impounded? My step Da used to regularly lose his motor when they lived in tenerife, cost him a fortune in fees at the pound 😄

:laughing:

There are similar, let's say, lax applications of the law here.

This is true. Apparently.

If they stop you for drink driving, say you have ended up in a field or similar such shit, there is a protocol.

Copper asks you:

Had a drink today sir?

Reply.

Yes. One pint kalimera efharisto.

Ok. Kalo. On your way sir.
We will arrange for the clean up of the mutilated cows. Yassas.

In summary, if you don't fall out of the car or are unable to speak, then all is cool.
Both of which would have been a fail for me last nicht... :wacko:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Donstar83 said:

Is there any way he survives the inevitable? 

Not a chance. Barry Robson had an air of dead man walking about him during his St Mirren post-match interviews. But clubs typically (re)act when the owner or board starts to get it in the neck.

No way Dave Cormack finds himself involved in a Twitter spat during happier times. He's feeling the heat and right now his finger's trembling just above the big red button.

3 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Not a chance. Barry Robson had an air of dead man walking about him during his St Mirren post-match interviews. But clubs typically (re)act when the owner or board starts to get it in the neck.

No way Dave Cormack finds himself involved in a Twitter spat during happier times. He's feeling the heat and right now his finger's trembling just above the big red button.

My hope is that he’s gone regardless and he’s only in charge today because we don’t have anyone else to within club to take todays game. I don’t get why anyone has seen anything that thinks he might make it as a manager with us. It’s been the same shit on repeat for over 6 months now. Get him to absolute fuck as soon as the final whistle goes. 

34 minutes ago, slippers said:

My hope is that he’s gone regardless and he’s only in charge today because we don’t have anyone else to within club to take todays game. I don’t get why anyone has seen anything that thinks he might make it as a manager with us. It’s been the same shit on repeat for over 6 months now. Get him to absolute fuck as soon as the final whistle goes. 

Duff could take game. 
Club has sentimentally bottled it again.

Cormack is a spineless indecisive penis on a very cold winters day

2 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Oops, apologies to redone above if that’s the case, was unaware.  I’m between Nairn and Forres at the moment and it’s dry, just wet from overnight, no more.  Plus Dingwalls built on a sand bank into the firth.  Joke if it’s off.

Train issue is probably Kintore.

Nae bother min.....just passing Inverness airport and as you've indicated it's quite a fine day here....a fine day for bawling some home truths to our disappointments.

COYR !!

40 minutes ago, slippers said:

I don't get that argument. Let Simmy, Anderson and Duff take the game. It's not as if they'll be unfamiliar with the players. 

Just because there's nobody in the club that has experience of managing a first team its no reason to keep a clueless idiot in charge for it. 

Personally I'd rather they got the game and tried something different rather than watching a back 5 against fucking Ross County.

A back 4.

Not sure of the rest?

Roos

Devlin Rubezic Gartenmann MacKenzie 

Barron. 

Polvara Clarkson Shinnie McGrath 

Miovski 

https://twitter.com/aberdeenfc/status/1742180190401568837?s=46&t=EGF21CR589CHViwzdY2JPw

Looks like a back 4!

We know what's going to happen now. We'll win this game and then Cormack etc will give Robson more time because of this new formation. 

Even though Robson said that the formation and tactics weren't the issue. Fuck sake I was looking forward to getting the cunt out the door. 

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Looks like a back 4!

We know what's going to happen now. We'll win this game and then Cormack etc will give Robson more time because of this new formation. 

Even though Robson said that the formation and tactics weren't the issue. Fuck sake I was looking forward to getting the cunt out the door. 

Don’t worry unfortunately we ain’t winning 

Looks like 4 at the back FINALLY but surely with only 1 striker you then need some width from the midfield 5 as the full backs won't be pushing on as much. Hes like half got it right as one of the advantages of 4 at the back rather than 5 should be width higher up the park or being able to play 2 strikers and still have 4 in midfield.