Ross County 0 - 3 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

Just sitting on the bus waiting to head up to this.

I cannot stress this enough, but I cannot be fucking arsed watching this today. I'd stay in the pub and get smashed, but I've work tomorrow. 

Robson must go, Robson must go whoa, whoa!!

Just think of the positives…………

I can’t for the life of me think of any positives about spending hours on a bus not drinking knowing you’re away to watch Robsonball. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, a don in oz said:

I want us to suddenly play 4 at the back, attacking passing football and blow them off the park followed by Robson going "aye fair does I was fucking up all season but this is the way we play now THANK YOU".

What is more likely is 5 at the back, hoofball, shit, and a flukey win... or another humiliating defeat. (60mins, 2/3 subs 5>4)

You think Robson is the football equivalent of an Andy Kaufman Elvis impersonation and he’ll suddenly reveal it was all a deliberately shit just to rile up the fans before turning on the style?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Just think of the positives…………

I can’t for the life of me think of any positives about spending hours on a bus not drinking knowing you’re away to watch Robsonball. 

I am drinking, just not to the amounts I'd like to be to see me through the game.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, redone said:

I’d still draw the line at Neil Lennon getting the job though….but I’ve got a feeling that might happen.

If BR is binned imminently, and we're simply looking for someone to steady / improve in a caretaker (For now) capacity, there's a very good chance you will be correct 

1 minute ago, NorfolkDandy said:

If BR is binned imminently, and we're simply looking for someone to steady / improve in a caretaker (For now) capacity, there's a very good chance you will be correct 

There's a lot of inner conflict and confusion evident regarding the jakey ned Lennon. The balance of hate. Will be interesting to observe if this scenario does come to pass.

5 minutes ago, eeps said:

There's a lot of inner conflict and confusion evident regarding the jakey ned Lennon. The balance of hate. Will be interesting to observe if this scenario does come to pass.

He's a horrible horrible cunt, I hated him as a player and still hate him now, but I guess if he turned up in the dug out you have to get behind him.

41 minutes ago, redone said:

Is this game in danger of being off ? …. Or are they waiting again until most of us are in or near Dingwall before venturing on to the pitch for a wee look ?

Pitch inspection at 12 I’ve heard 

Is this what it’s come to? Wondering how much we will get beat by or how many goals we will shift? 
Pretty freakin’ sad when you think about it when it’s Ross County we are talking about, the relegation candidates every season. Sunk sooo far this season it’s scary.

Sadly the longer this goes on the less I care. 

23 minutes ago, eeps said:

Agreed

17 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

He's a horrible horrible cunt, I hated him as a player and still hate him now, but I guess if he turned up in the dug out you have to get behind him.

Agreed

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Pitch inspection at 12 I’ve heard 

That's a farce if so. 

Takes about 3 hours to get up there. 

So what, all fans are supposed to be ready to arrive before kick off? 

Summer fucking football, now!!!!

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, CCB III said:

That's a farce if so. 

Cunts cancelled it about 15 mins before it was due to leave. One of our mates got the short straw and driving us up, most other folk in the station weren’t so lucky (unlucky)

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Cunts cancelled it about 15 mins before it was due to leave. One of our mates got the short straw and driving us up, most other folk in the station weren’t so lucky (unlucky)

Hope it's cans in the car 

14 minutes ago, CCB III said:

That's a farce if so. 

Oops, apologies to redone above if that’s the case, was unaware.  I’m between Nairn and Forres at the moment and it’s dry, just wet from overnight, no more.  Plus Dingwalls built on a sand bank into the firth.  Joke if it’s off.

Train issue is probably Kintore.