Ross County 0 - 3 Aberdeen

I want us to suddenly play 4 at the back, attacking passing football and blow them off the park followed by Robson going "aye fair does I was fucking up all season but this is the way we play now THANK YOU".

What is more likely is 5 at the back, hoofball, shit, and a flukey win... or another humiliating defeat. (60mins, 2/3 subs 5>4)

12 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

We have absolutely no right to go up to Dingwall and control the game. Although we did have 24 shots against Hacken. We will either be tired from our cup runs or not fresh enough due to cancelled matches. 

fingers crossed we play 5 defenders as that seems to be going well

We could try playing all 243 of the central defenders we have in our squad and we'd still lose cheap goals.

I wonder if he's thought about putting that Williams lad up front alongside Jack Milne - both about 6ft5 and ideal for trying to head the ball after it's come down from space.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, ab24_5qh said:

Decided against travelling up from weeg 😔

Also decided against travelling.

Even though WizzAir have just opened up direct route from Larnaka to Dingwall.

I wizz air many times afore though, so nae that fussed.

I'll stick wi the 22  deg winter sun here and watch it in pub.
Which I have promised to do yesterday.. To other Mediterranean dandies.

AFAIR.

4 hours ago, Ke1t said:

We'll fucking smash them.

4 hours ago, YorkDon said:

^cans

Approaching 10 thoosand o the cunts you'd have to assume. :laughing:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, King Street Loon said:

Just sitting on the bus waiting to head up to this.

I cannot stress this enough, but I cannot be fucking arsed watching this today. I'd stay in the pub and get smashed, but I've work tomorrow. 

Robson must go, whoa, whoa!!

6 hours on a bus to watch Robson ball. Enjoy.

5 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I cannot stress this enough, but I cannot be fucking arsed watching this today. I'd stay in the pub and get smashed, but I've work tomorrow. 

Robson must go, Robson must go whoa, whoa!!

You are mental.

:laughing:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

In the depressing situation as a football fan where you want to win but know it will ultimately prolong a managerial reign that is nothing but a dead end, whereas a defeat, while not wanted, brings us closer to the end that is needed. We're a basket case and it's time someone stepped up and showed some leadership.

This sounds depressingly like a year ago and waiting for Goodwin to get the inevitable marching orders 🙄

Seemed to work for a bit, but now we are no further forward than we were then really. Hard to know what the answer is

20 minutes ago, JojoJuan said:

This sounds depressingly like a year ago and waiting for Goodwin to get the inevitable marching orders 🙄

Seemed to work for a bit, but now we are no further forward than we were then really. Hard to know what the answer is

Aye.

Like waiting on death row* this pish.

*I escaped.

35 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Have a 🏅 for dedication to the cause.

Or a pass to Cornhill.

I’m trying to summon the enthusiasm to crank up the firestick! 

“Robson, Robson, GTF”

12 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

In the depressing situation as a football fan where you want to win but know it will ultimately prolong a managerial reign that is nothing but a dead end, whereas a defeat, while not wanted, brings us closer to the end that is needed. We're a basket case and it's time someone stepped up and showed some leadership.

Yip, that’s where I’m at. 

But, for the betterment of the club, lose & get a new manager in for the restart in 3 weeks. 

Lose, & that doesn’t happen, then the Board & Cormack are more mental than I thought. 

41 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I respect that. Think you're mental like but I respect it. 👍

6 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I think it's a sad reflection on where our club is at the moment when there is trepidation about facing Ross bleeding County and thinking a draw would be a good result. If we play poorly then I think the rumblings in the crowd may get louder.

A boozy away support, most of which want Robson out, will not wait long to let their feelings known.

I hope. 

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

Dedication. 

im not even going to stream it or listen to it on the radio. 

but rest assured come full time I’ll be on here giving my opinion. Which will be correct. Everyone else will be WRONG. 

If we win this one, I'll obviously be happy. But if we win it 1-0 with a penalty after booting the ball about in a 5-3-2 for 94 minutes, the points will be the only thing I'm happy about.

Robson has to show a willingness to adapt. At the moment you've got thousands of fans who can see clear as day that the formation and style isn't working. Is it stubbornness or is he just an idiot?

47 minutes ago, JojoJuan said:

Seemed to work for a bit, but now we are no further forward than we were then really. Hard to know what the answer is.

No guarantee that ANY other manager could make a silk purse out of our cow’s ear squad.   
But what is crystal clear is that getting in another coach with little or no experience of managing at a similar level to us isn’t going to work. 

Im at the stage now that I’d settle for some cunts I’d previously have hoped would never get anywhere near the Dons dugout on the basis they’d at least have a fighting chance of turning things round, steadying the ship blah blah….the usual cliches.

eg Malky McKay, Jack Ross …….fuck it , If Levein had still been available I’d have settled for him !

I’d still draw the line at Neil Lennon getting the job though….but I’ve got a feeling that might happen.

Alex Neill would be my choice.